1195 replies to this topic

#976 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

I saw the promo for the show, I think it starts the end of April, and Russell looked as arrogant as he was on Survivor. I can't imagine that I'll be watching. I've been exposed to three Hantz's and all three nauseated me...so, I'm staying far far away.

#977 RCToros

RCToros

DOOG TV!

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Whoa! I know ANTM is barely watchable these days but I think the last thing the show needs is more Tyra and accompanying Tyra- antics.

#978 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

These three were the only reason to watch, well that and to see so many untalented girls trying to become models. Tyra is a joke, I can't stand seeing her face or her stupid antics that she calls modeling.

#979 tooletta

tooletta

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

I've checked all over Hamster Time and couldn't find anything about this new show with Russell Hantz and his brother (Brandon's father). I'll post a link for those of you with a stomach strong enough to endure more of this famewhoring turd.

Dang. When I saw the name of the show was "Flipped Off", I thought the show would be about people showing the Hantz family how they really feel about them.

#980 IceManNYR

IceManNYR

Zing!

• Members
  • 8,531 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

A former Big Brother producer is doing a reality show with a similar format for ABC.
http://www.tvguide.c...pi&profileid=05

#981 spartini

spartini

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

*reads IceMan's post* Oh crap, and I'm supposed to keep up with the grass and my job how? Freaking networks, freaking addiction.

#982 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

I've checked all over Hamster Time and couldn't find anything about this new show with Russell Hantz and his brother (Brandon's father). I'll post a link for those of you with a stomach strong enough to endure more of this famewhoring turd.

Dang. When I saw the name of the show was "Flipped Off", I thought the show would be about people showing the Hantz family how they really feel about them.

Alright, so I was sucked in and watched Russel in Flipped Off. Maybe I was the only one who watched? I was waiting to see if Brandon made an appearance, and was thankful he stayed out of the reality-show-lime-light. Perhaps he's learned his lesson about reality TV. It sounded like Russell's personal life is in a shambles, perhaps another reality show isn't the smartest choice for him.

I can't see myself watching many more...or any more episodes.

Edited by chrysana, 01 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#983 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

I watched a couple of mins of Flipped Off and was so bored by these two numbnuts acting a fool that I couldn't force myself to watch more.

#984 Tsylyst

Tsylyst

Head of Household

• Admin
  • 12,916 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

A former Big Brother producer is doing a reality show with a similar format for ABC.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Orders-Glass-House-1046682.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05

And CBS is none to happy about it: http://www.tmz.com/2...er-glass-house/

Some kinda irony there seeing how their boards blatantly rip off other sites' recaps and such.

#985 ShyLurkerGuy

ShyLurkerGuy

Pinhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

Anyone else who watched The Voice finals: when Tony Luca was singing the Maroon5 song, did or did he not channel a few Philip Philips faces (phaces?) during the performance?

For all the pre-show drama, Xtina seemed the more catty about it on air. Her comment on the Jay-Z song Tony sang would have had a point if she hadn't delivered it so thoroughly drenched in passive-aggressive disdain. Will this mean a change in the coach line-up for season three?

#986 PhilG

PhilG

Certified Reality Junkie

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

From what I'm reading it's quite the feud between Levine and Xtina....

#987 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

I'll take Levine on that show over Xtina anytime. She may be talented but she's an idiot.

#988 PhilG

PhilG

Certified Reality Junkie

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

She was weird about this Lucca guy from the day he auditioned....it's almost as if he has some dirt about their MMC days that she's afraid he'll spill....

#989 RCToros

RCToros

DOOG TV!

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'm not a Xtina fan but Levine is a complete douche. He's probably going to win again because he picked the most vanilla singer to take to the finals.

My take is that Xtina thinks Lucca is just an average singer (which he kinda is) compared to the other people who've been eliminated on the show. I guess they all have different ideas of what "the voice" entails and Xtina thinks it's some vocal gymnast, like herself.

But I swear I only watch for Blake Shelton. He won me over because he seems so sincere and funny.

#990 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

The one I liked was the big black lady who was a powerhouse singer, don't know their names, but she was gone a while ago. I don't care much about any of them now. Was that Jordis that was on this season, the same Jordis that was on Rock Star (I think that was the name of the show)?

Reply to this topic