337 replies to this topic

#121 ff174

ff174

That's Mr. ffhoppy, to you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,702 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

McCrae is nowhere near the Douchelord. He romanced Erica in order to further himself in the game. He had no interest in continuing the relationship outside the house.

I think that McCrae cares for Amanda. He is not carrying on with her just to better his position in the game.

#122 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

I've seen him, when she's on a roll, curling up into a ball and except for the arm she's attached to, pulled away from her.  I don't know what he thinks of her, other than some bongo boobed broad who latched onto him right away and gives him free sex.  While she's been a shield for him before, these last two weeks he's got to be worried about what she's doing to his game.

#123 vee_loves_realty

vee_loves_realty

Chicken George

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't think McRae is into Amanda, at least not as much as she is into him. I just think he was raised better than Boogie. I think he will find a decent way to rid himself of her. 

#124 angelmi

angelmi

That's what she said.

• Members
  • 16,460 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

I agree, I think he is just a nice guy that can't get rid of her,  Hopefully the house gets rid of her for him. He has told the guys many times he wants rid of her.

#125 hefgypsy

hefgypsy

Zingbot

• Members
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Love to see him sticking up for himself and telling that BITCH off when she starts ruining his game.

I think he should break up with her before the bachelorette party tonight. Bwahhhhhhh!

Edited by hefgypsy, 05 August 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#126 maryhse

maryhse

Hamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

The only thing McCrae feels for Amanda is between his legs.  I would seriously question his sanity if he has any emotional feelings for her.  She has issues even he sees.

#127 spartini

spartini

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hell, she has volumes, not just issues.  McCrae will likely skim volume one looking for pictures and get bored. 

#128 IceManNYR

IceManNYR

Zing!

• Members
  • 8,513 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:25 AM

No socks on he picks at his toes then puts his fingers in his mouth.
Not even GinaMarie is that disgusting.

#129 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

Thanks, Shannon.  I'm over the victimhood, but not the casual social acceptance.  (Lives in California where we are releasing 10,000 of these guys as we speak).

I get that Spence is possibly missing an entire section of his frontal lobe, but whether or not he was "kidding", I still would have said dude, that is not the least funny.  It's like joking about bombs on an airplane.

Mc doesn't seem to have a lot of sticking up for himself, I mean he's said things to Amanda, but he doesn't follow through, and just dump on her.  And I know, one's game is always involved.  Spencer is a big guy and I don't think Mc felt like tangling with him.  I think Mc wishes he could reset this game and stay far away from Amanda and not be in any alliance with Spencer in it.  I'm not sticking up for Mc, he's dead to me, but I think he can't believe he's with this awful woman in this alliance of crazy people.

#130 issycat

issycat

Boogie Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Especially since he's a self proclaimed feed watcher. He truly screwed up his game.

#131 ZebraSpots

ZebraSpots

Skippy

• Restricted
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

I don't think he's screwed up his game. People see where the problem lies in his mini-alliance with Amanda. McCrae is actually sitting pretty well at this point, I think. He's become a sympathetic character by default. Also, he seems to be talking more game with the others in the past week or so, which can only help.

#132 bhnole

bhnole

Haggie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

At this point he might be grateful if someone takes her out during the live eviction....

#133 Minxy

Minxy

Redheaded Goddess, not to be confused with Redheaded Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

McCrae is sitting pretty game-wise right now in large part because of Amanda.  He's able to stay hidden in her shadow, despite his win and almost win in both endurance comps to date.  No one is even paying attention to him outside of the relationship, and even in that context, discussions of breaking them up always begin and end with getting rid of Amanda.  I haven't heard a single person even semi-seriously talk about getting rid of McCrae.  

#134 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

He knows full well that at any moment this could turn on him and he really does not know what to do.  If she hadn't crawled into his bed and taken over, he might be having fun.  Amanda sucks the air out of the room yet doesn't get that people don't like her because she's such a bitch.  Mc really doesn't have a clue about what to do with this overgrown 12 year old, but he knows that she's going to sink him if she doesn't go soon.  He can only hide behind her making a total ass of herself, for so long, quickly it's going to be Mc they turn on if they don't get Amanda out.  If she were to go, he could ride for a while on the idea that whew, she was ruining my game, sorry everyone, but I never wanted her.  Kind of like the divorce where the guy gets sympathy for being with such a horrible wretch who mistreated him so.  it takes a while for people to pick up on his involvement with her being just as big a problem.

#135 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Well this would be the easy week for him to turn on her.  Elissa and Jessie would vote out Amanda in a heartbeat.  He'd only need to convince Helen or Andy to join him and Amanda would be gone. 

Since he is a BB fan and watched the feeds of previous seasons, I wonder what his opinion of his game play would be if he was watching from home the way we are?