Photo

Aaryn - Texas moved and did not leave a forwarding address.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
749 replies to this topic

#106 Tsylyst

Tsylyst

Head of Household

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,887 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

She' popping Adderall.

So is Lindsay Lohan.

#107 ff174

ff174

That's Mr. ffhoppy, to you

• Members
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

Obviously, I can not wait until this bitch is evicted. I am dying to see her reaction to losing her job and generally being reviled by the whole internet ... and a good portion of the viewing public. Her story has been picked up by CNN, no less.

However, I am dying to see her interview with the Chenbot. It seems quite clear that Julie is unhappy with the goings on in the house. I know that she would never do it, but after the interview, I wish that the Chenster would whip out a bowl of rice and tell her to enjoy the rest of her wretched life.

Edited by ff174, 05 July 2013 - 12:51 PM.

#108 angelmi

angelmi

That's what she said.

• Members
  • 16,833 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

And let her know she has never done a manicure in her life and now Aaryn will never have the career that Julie has.

#109 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

The Talk has been on reruns this week, I've been hoping to see their take on Aaryn's opinions. Aaryn is disgusting, and I hope there is lots of coverage when she is evicted and she sees the damage she's done to her life...but then I'm mean like that.

#110 MockTurtle

MockTurtle

Cock-a-roach

• Members
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Slur count from last night:

"queer" - 1x

"chucker" - 1x

#111 fotobrat

fotobrat

Wasted 6 years watching LOST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

Chucker?  As in spear chucker?  Seriously?  What decade are these people getting their slurs from?

#112 ff174

ff174

• Members
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

I am also interested to see how CBS handles the aftermath of all of this. They are very protective of their hamsters, and have a CBS representative present at all interviews, controlling what is asked and how the hamsters answer. In the past, they have frowned upon any media outlet that attacks the HGs personally.

I just don't see how they can prevent any interviewer from asking questions concerning bigotry and homophobic comments made by the likes of VGM and Aryan; they will only be further vilified for not addressing the situation. Once VGM and Aryan leave the clutches of CBS, there is not a lot they can do. They can threaten the likes of Jokers and any other BB fan sites, but what can they do about major media outlets like CNN ... and other major networks who want to twist the knife a little harder because CBS won't address the situation.

I get the feeling that FUG and network executives are conducting long meetings late at night trying to come up  with a battle plan.

#113 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

This is a bit different than typical hamster hating. I can only imagine the meetings FUG is having to figure out how to defuse this situation.

#114 gerbellissimo

gerbellissimo

wrong on so many levels...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

probably gets her slang from her parents generation. You have to get that kind of vileness somewhere. She said on the feeds her father owns a "hunting" ranch (which means he ties up old circus and pet "wild" animals to trees and car bumpers and lets yahoos in to shoot them so they can feel like big game hunters) In my humble opinion, those kind of people have no souls, so it's easy to see where Aryan gets her lack of conscience.

http://www.westtexaswhitetail.com/

Edited by gerbellissimo, 05 July 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#115 uaintjak

uaintjak

I was shootin this one when the other one went down.

• Members
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

It must be kind of horrifying to be Aryan's family or friends, and watch her systematically destroy her life, all without knowing it.

I'm not saying I have any sympathy for the rotten little bitch (I don't) but still.

#116 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

I don't feel sorry for her...but this will be a horrible way to learn a lesson at such a young age.

#117 angelmi

angelmi

That's what she said.

• Members
  • 16,833 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

Her dad has a nasty tweet out defending her, saying she has done nothing wrong,  I have heard her talking about Spencer being just like her dad.  And she says he has a farm that you shoot animals on.  So he sounds like a piece of shit too. They are probably loaded with lots of hired help they treat as bad as treats the other hammies.

#118 ff174

ff174

• Members
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

As to her family, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. She had to pick up some of her views from her family. I'm guessing daddy dearest holds similar ideas.

I'd be interested to know what her friends really think. She throws around the hate-mongering terms so liberally that anyone who would consider her a friend has probably heard it all before.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when whatever CBS representative gets to brief her on what she is about to experience once she exits the house.

"Here's the thing. You lost two jobs and America thinks that you are a card carrying KKK member ..."

Seriously. No one will hire her to model ever again ... unless it's for the latest in fashion hoods.

#119 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

I imagine her friends and family have similar views to hers. The awakening will come when she realizes she's no longer able to model.

#120 uaintjak

uaintjak

I was shootin this one when the other one went down.

• Members
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

They should have a halfway house for reality stars that commit social suicide while on camera.