Photo

Aaryn - Texas moved and did not leave a forwarding address.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
749 replies to this topic

#76 gforce

gforce

Head of Household

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Did anyone notice David called her Aryan right after Veto Comp meeting?

I noticed that right away.  I think he actually did it again later.

#77 CripesAlmighty

CripesAlmighty

DOOG TV!

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

If they got rid of Aryan, they'd have to get rid of GinaMarie, Spencer, and Jeremy, at least. She's a vile piece of work, but that's never been sufficient grounds for expulsion.

#78 lap4423

lap4423

King Roddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

And, she's fired.

https://www.facebook.com/ZephyrTalent

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

#79 CripesAlmighty

CripesAlmighty

DOOG TV!

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

It would be interesting to see the contract to see if that's legal. Alas, they may have guaranteed that this isn't the last we hear of her.

#80 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 5,631 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

I hope it's true that she got fired, and stays fired and doesn't sue them and get any thing from it.  Now if only that happens to the rest of the Klan members.  I'd like to see her face when she realizes that not only is she not seen as some wonderful beauty but is hated and has been fired.

#81 angelmi

angelmi

That's what she said.

• Members
  • 16,258 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

She looked exactly like Dani Donato in that shot of her leaving for BB in the car, which scared me.

Otherwise, yeah~ she's adorable and a competitor, (*drink*), to boot.

I see and hear Dani too, I still think there is some link to the Donato's.  Looking at her photos half with long hair and half with short hair, ready for her to take the extensions out.  So glad her modeling career is over.  Can't wait for BB to let her know this is not paid summer job this is a game and if you don't start working the social part of the game your ass is out with your creepy little boy toy.  I think Kaitlin came in to have 2 dumb guys carry them through the summer.  I can't believe she really does not think David will go home tonight. 

#82 katp95

katp95

Hamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

I wonder if this is why they took away her clothes and make up, and stuff, it could have belonged to the agency.  Has anyone figured that one out yet and I just missed it?

#83 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I thought it was GM who had her stuff taken.  Aaryn still appears to be in full make up...GM not so much. 

Glad to hear Aaryn lost her job, here's hoping it's true and not a rumour. 

I can't wait to see her face when/if David goes walking out the door.  I also am  waiting for TPTB to give her a true edit. 

#84 lap4423

lap4423

King Roddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Oh chrysana, it looks to be true.  It was on their FB page.  And they had been promoting her appearance on BB as well as other people doing things for them.  Little did they know it'd be bad publicity!

#85 pookele

pookele

Hamster, Please!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

She's Dondochakka Jr. Perhaps there will be a tape of those two someday...you know...

(That's Adam, b-t-dubs.)

Edited by pookele, 03 July 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#86 katp95

katp95

Hamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh,  I think you're right Chrysana, they are all blending together for me. 
Thanks.

I thought it was GM who had her stuff taken.  Aaryn still appears to be in full make up...GM not so much. 

Glad to hear Aaryn lost her job, here's hoping it's true and not a rumour. 

I can't wait to see her face when/if David goes walking out the door.  I also am  waiting for TPTB to give her a true edit. 

#87 IceManNYR

IceManNYR

Zing!

• Members
  • 8,406 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

https://www.facebook...672496459443688

#88 Iron Fortified Elli

Iron Fortified Elli

Quack Pack

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

I think that everyone is pretty equal.

That's what she said.  Oh.  Wait.

#89 spartini

spartini

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

What upset her more, Julie not talking to her, or mcsqueezey being banished from the house?  Just kidding, of course it's the snub from Julie.

#90 demgirl

demgirl

Not Clever Enough To Have Title

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

It would be interesting to see the contract to see if that's legal. Alas, they may have guaranteed that this isn't the last we hear of her.

Those types of contracts often have a morality clause of some kind that allows it to be terminated if you do something that brings yourself into ill repute.  Or it may have a unilateral termination clause that allows the company to terminate the relationship at any time for any reason.  Regardless, while it's hard to celebrate anyone losing their job, I think some real life consequences may help this witch re-think some of her behaviors.  I'm sure she's super pissed that Julie didn't talk to her - now she'll never get MVP!