748 replies to this topic

#136 nixiechick

nixiechick

I see stupidity in your future.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

The dress was way too young for her and she really wasn't graceful in those shoes. She does have an amazing body though. I didn't really notice it until I saw her in the all black jumpsuit thing with the belt around her waist. Even better, she seems to have a healthy relationship with her body. I haven't seen her complaining about her weight or shape and that's a rarity for the BB women. 

#137 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Agree.  By all means flaunt the legs but the dress was too young a cut for Elissa.  JMO.  Her body rocks and she works hard for it, so she can dress it as she pleases. 

#138 NipseyRussellStover

NipseyRussellStover

Chenbot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

I disagree that the dress isn't age appropriate. Didn't I see Carrie Bradshaw wearing that? It's fine. It's a choice. Thank god fashion is becoming less and less rules-bound.

#139 cavliz

cavliz

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

When i saw her dress and whole look I thought that she got together with GM and Aaryn to play pageant and they went all Toddlers and Tiara's on her.

#140 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

Carrie Bradshaw isn't the first one I'd go to for fashion advice.  She's had a few wonky ones over the years.  I think it's the lack of flow in the skirt that I don't like.  I don't expect flow in a pencil skirt, but in a flared skirt I do.  I don't really find this style flattering on any age group or body type.  But, agree it's her choice and fashion is becoming more individual all the time...and should be individual.

I love the MVP twist this year, but only because it's messing up Aaryn's game.  Neither of the evicted houseguests were chosen by the HOH.  Wouldn't it be funny if they get Jeremy out this week and then Aaryn gets HOH again.  Then, Elissa (MVP) could put up Kaitlyn (why bother with GM) and get out Aaryn's partner....while Aaryn is HOH.  Big fun because it's Aaryn...but, I doubt I'd like the twist as much if it wasn't Aaryn.

Can you imagine if Kasar was HOH and Maggie won MVP, put up Janelle, and got her out the door?

Edited by chrysana, 13 July 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#141 uaintjak

uaintjak

I was shootin this one when the other one went down.

• Members
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

No because Maggie would never win MVP.

Honestly, once Jeremy is out, and maybe Howard, whoever's left would be wise to consider getting rid of Elissa.

#142 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

I don't pay much attention to her clothes, because her duck lips are always pouting out below her big nose with nostrils that I swear a plane could land in, and that fake hair, she looks like her hair is eating her.  But I did like the white romper, that was cute, reminded me of the 50s.  Then she starts to speak and between trying to sound breathy and not being able to finish a sentence, I just want to slap her.   She's better looking than Rachel, and quieter, but that's not saying much, she's also phonier.  Rachel is fake but she's full on fake, totally to the cartoon mode, but Elissa is painfully fake and just as annoying as her idiot sister.

#143 Lorelai28

Lorelai28

Floater Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

BB MVP for life?

#144 NipseyRussellStover

NipseyRussellStover

Chenbot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Sure, with black box voting, anything's possible.

#145 Mekias

Mekias

OGG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

I've come to the conclusion that Elissa is just very simplistic.  If you're nice to her, she'll love you forever and ever.  If you're mean to her, she'll avoid talking with you completely.  Howard was working all week to get rid of her and even vote her out but because he was nice to her once, she won't nominate him.

What was with the "I don't think I got MVP!" lie?  Didn't she tell people she was MVP an hour before?  Then after Amanda kept going after her she said, "I don't remember who I nominated".  What?  I just don't get how her mind works.

She's a nice lady but man is she a horrible Big Brother player.  Definitely not MVP worthy.

#146 sikh49er

sikh49er

@Sikh49er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

STOP VOTING ELISSA MVP!!!

America is just handing her a safe ride to the final by picking her for MVP EVERY WEEK. 

CHANGE the VOTE. Make the game more interesting. 

#147 Tsylyst

Tsylyst

Head of Household

• Admin
  • 12,882 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

STOP SHOUTING ORDERS AT ME!!!

Thanks.

#148 fotobrat

fotobrat

Wasted 6 years watching LOST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

So do I bill Elissa, Fisty or Tsy for the new coffee-nose-spit free keyboard I need now?

Edited by fotobrat, 13 July 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#149 Shannon

Shannon

old, fat & pissed off

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

I'm not voting for her, never have, never will, Breachel and FUG are voting for her and that's all the votes FUG considers.  I would be shocked if Elissa isn't MVP every single week (no matter the actual votes) until she's finally voted out.  But she won't make it too far, her usability will wear out.

#150 chrysana

chrysana

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

What was with the "I don't think I got MVP!" lie?  Didn't she tell people she was MVP an hour before?  Then after Amanda kept going after her she said, "I don't remember who I nominated".  What?  I just don't get how her mind works.

I think that they were going to try to take the spotlight off Elissa by confusing the other side about the status of MVP.  Also, by having the other side think that the MVP went to someone besides Elissa, and not go to the other side would cause the other side to flip that they weren't loved by America.  Of course, this didn't work as Elissa got confused.  Kind of like how she told Nick that she wasn't MVP; but, if he didn't throw the Veto comp she would put him on the block.  Again, not to swift, our Elissa. 

Elissa most likely is here because FUG enticed her to play the game most likely with Rachel's help.  FUG loves her returning players and since she'd exhausted that twist for a few seasons; Rachel's sibling would be the best next thing.  Elissa just isn't the player Rache was.  Elissa may have the better body; but, Rachel was a competition monster.  Neither was/is really good at the social game.  Rachel added entertainment because she would antagonize and seek out fights with her enemies.  I can't believe I'm saying this but I found Rachel more entertaining.  For me, Elissa is just there. 

I agree with Shannon, Elissa will be MVP until her eviction.  I'd like to see that happen soon, because I think the MVP twist could be more entertaining if it wasn't a forgone conclusion that Elissa will always hold that title.