362 replies to this topic

#361 dc20willsave

dc20willsave

Allstar Hamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:42 AM

Overall thoughts on BBOT: it was alternatively one of the best and worst seasons of Big Brother. The cast was usually interesting which counts for something. On the other hand, there were times it felt like production couldn't even be bothered to try. They usually got the schedule right but not always and when they got it wrong, we had comps that lasted way too long.

Overall, if they do another season of BBOT, they need to learn from this one. I don't mind America getting some power but all too often, America's Nominee was the one that went home. The live DRs were great anf one of the highlights. Casting was above average but please not vets. I feel like the misfits would not have gone as far without Jason to leech off of. If you're going to give America a lot of power, there shouldn't be someone with a built in fanbase.

Finally, if there is another season, they need to spave it a bit more. While I feel out of recapping because I could never find stuff to say, another part was fatigue. After three months, two more doesn't seem as rough but I feel like there needs to be at least an extra month between seasons at least.

#362 angelmi

angelmi

That's what she said.

• Members
  • 22,339 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

People are saying Jason did not get much more then he earned, if he got paid $1500 a week, and at 10 weeks 15,000 which he won't get paid now that he has won $25,000 after taxes, he might have enough to pay off his mom's credit cards but not enough to quit work and move anywhere.  So it is back to the basement and stock room. 

#363 tooletta

tooletta

That's an Overwhelming No.

• Members
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

Haha~ still only one donor. 

Thaaaaanks, Jason's mom!