Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

"TAR" Analysis and General Discussion

bhnole   

I agree FF with the docs taking it. The usual memory challenge on the final leg might give them advantage.

I am rooting for them simply because Jill and Thomas are very forgetable. Although Claire probably deserves it more than anyone after taking a painful melon to the face and still finishing to keep them the race.

tooletta   

Very satisfying finale. The docs were great. Smart, kind and polite. Glad Brooke and Claire finished right behind them, too.

HT Mike   

For me, the best part of the finale was that Jill and Thomas got the Worst Taxi Driver Ever. Internet? No, GPS, etc. They had no chance to catch up. I can't believe that every team had to use Google to solve the Sancho Panza clue. I remember reading Don Quixote in Spanish class.

angelmi   

I loved the finale, loved seeing how lost the couple was. Loved how fast the Doctors and the hosts got through their last comp and was able to do the sky high drop, I would have packed it up there.

Way to leave us hanging Mr FF! Great JOB!

Edited by angelmi

Loved that the doc's won. They were kind and respectful to each other and everyone they met along the way. They both handled the tasks that they were afraid of with nary a whine. A few tears maybe, but no whining. I liked that Claire & Brook finished second too. I wonder if Jill & Thomas even did the final puzzle task. You would think they would have showed a small clip if they had. All in all a great season.