Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

"TAR" Analysis and General Discussion

tooletta   

Loved copssister's showcap!

Just a few of the many gems that gave me a giggle:

Team Bio sails upon us…..proving that boring is genetic.

Perhaps Claire should have spent more of her youth making friends with the watermelons….but more on that later.

Ron and Tony have finally found the castle and storm the castle like Cosmopolitans are being served by cabana boys on the terrace
Edited by tooletta

Tsylyst   

Second verse, same as the first: Football will delay us. Game just tied up as "60 Minutes" was scheduled to start. Will update Facebook and Twitter when we know how much for sure.

ETA: And it looks like we're headed into OT. Effing football.

EATA: Sweet, tie broken at last second. So, only a few minutes of delay.

Sophy   

My new favorite team (other than Da Bears) is Jacksonville, who just made a 59 yard FG, so no overtime, YAY! TAR should only be a little bit late. Sorry Peyton.

Edited by Sophy

Much of the country was not delayed this week and got the show on time.

There are placed to check on which NFL is sending where and when, and for those of you who got one of the late CBS games this week, I'm sorry. I think next week CBS has a doubleheader and we'll all be in the same boat, just like last week.

angelmi   

Great Job on the broadcast show recaps; Copssister, TisMissElla and FF174!!

So funny how mean Phil was to the old man at the end.

tooletta   
In Check out, teams will go to a wood-working shop to pick up the world's craziest coffins (in the shapes of animals, a camera, etc.). They will transport the coffin to a showroom.

LOVED those! Sorry this is late but I finally managed to get caught up. Thanks for the great recap, 'tis!

They are a little too excitable and over the top, but who cares? They are good racers, and enjoying the hell out of themselves.

Lots of good stuff in your recap, ff, (unsurprisingly). I agree with this quote. I'm kinda loving them now.

angelmi   

GREAT Broadcast show recaps Toolie, loved it Next week~ Less singing, more sucking!

Was sorry to see the singers go last night, they handled it more better then the boyfriend/girlfriend that could not do the ski mobile.

Edited by angelmi

CycleRob   

I'm late to the party, but want to add my love for tooletta's typically hilarious recap of last night's TAR. Good times!

Beehoppy   

I'm so late to the party I have yet to watch a single episode of TAR. Should be fun when I recap in a couple weeks. Even with that handicap, I still busted a gut at toolie's recap. Going to eat Phil indeed!

angelmi   

great job JerryE, you can always make it naughty, ha!

She says "tastes like money" as she swallows. They she gags.
Sorry to see Vollyball Girls go, next that creepy boyfriend and girlfriend needs to go. Can not believe how stupid tattoo couple was at the fast forward.

PhilG   

Which creepy b/f anf g/f? I count 2 in the race. The Notre Dame guy, and Chad/Stephanie.

tooletta   
So it's Amazing Race time…and of course, I'm recapping after Tooletta, yet again. I assume that means Matt was HOH last week and now I have to deal with Rachel.

Awesome.

angelmi   

Great job Lurker, loved

Chad’s anger makes an appearance! Hanging Chad calls him “shady,” which isn’t popular. They’re in the last cab. Stephanie is pouty. (writes macro)

Thank Goodness for your recaps, I thought the losers were gone, darn!!