Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Nat and Kat

ff174   

They seem nice and quite normal, but a bit dull.

But this:

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: We went to get our backpack for the Race and we could not find Kat's car in the parking garage afterwards. We were in the completely wrong parking structure. Navigation might be our biggest challenge.

Does not bode well.

Minxy   

The blonde's teeth scare me. If there's a challenge where they have to bite they're way out of something, she's a lock!

spartini   

Oh yeah, these two will be fun to watch, one leads with her teeth and her....ahem, the other fades into the wallpaper. Fun.

Shannon   

I like these two and I think it's funny their names rhyme. They are pretty, they are doctors, I love the people who give you drugs that make you not care that they are going to cut you open and do weird things inside your body. Go docs!

Two doctors = a whole lot of ego. I don't buy for a moment that Nat is 31 years old.

People would be surprised to learn: I am absolutely terrified of heights.

Awesome!

It's traditional in my family to pick a team the first night so...I'm going with Nat and Kat. I usually pick a team that goes out on the first show so I'm already ahead!

MrsGryn   

Their powerwalking from Stonehenge after picking up the clue was hilarious. So far I like these two quite a bit.

Sardonic   

I was pretty impressed by them in the premiere. They were pretty consistently at the front of the pack, they didn't make any mistakes, and they finished in a very respectable second place. Clearly, they can navigate, and did well with physical tasks, so they should be strong competitors.