Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Marty

Shannon   

I'm not sure how I feel about Marty but I did find myself not wanting him voted out tonight. It could be more that I hate hate hate that bitch Brenda and her man whore Shash (is that his name?), but I didn't want them to get Mary to use the idol and I didn't want him to go and see their frickin smug faces.

PhilG   

Loved the Guillermo Vilas stuff--wonder what he would have done if Fabio had recognized the name and called him on it.

spartini   

I don't really care much for Marty, but considering this bunch of blah he's close to being the only one to manipulate themselves further into the game. If he'd just wear his buff like a bandana and hide the crazy hair I'd be more comfortable with him. I know it's silly but his hair is distracting to me.

gforce   

I agree, he's the only one that's remotely interesting without being downright heinous like Naonka. I have to disagree about hiding the hair, though. The hair will NOT be denied its screen time. I consider the hair its own character on the show.

Magpie   

The hair is awesome, and the best thing about Marty IMO! I hope he sticks around a long time, because you know that shit is gonna get even crazier the longer he goes without a haircut.

Sophy   

Here is what I don't get. They knew Marty couldn't play the idol after the tie, during the second vote, because he didn't play it the first time. They said before tribal they wanted to either get rid of Marty or flush the idol out. During Tribal, Marty threatened Brenda's future in the game for messing with him. And still, on the second vote, they overwhelmingly vote out Yve. What did I miss?'

And YES to Wilson!

Edited by Sophy

PhilG   

You're confusing the two TCs....the tie was between Marty and one-legged kelly--and it was Kelly who went home after the tie. Which is what brenda said she was planning all along. Yve was voted out by the other tribe.

karolm   

I am so confused. Why would they not vote Marty out? It seemed like the ideal situation. Get rid of the idol and the

strongest, old member.

I am glad it turned out the way it did because it will be a more interesting show. But I don't understand the logic.

PhilG   

Brenda's logic was that Kally was a bigger threat to win the million than Marty.

Shannon   

I agree, I think Brenda the bore thought that Kelly's disability could get her votes at the end while she assumes Marty will be easy to get out later. I hope Marty last long enough to see Brenda & NaOnka and the boobhead guy get tossed. I wouldn't want Brenda on the jury if I were any of the slowolds.