Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brook and Claire

ff174   

They want people to think of them as "foo-foo"? What the hell does that mean? I've heard of foo-foo drinks.

Anyway, Brook is annoying ... kinda' like Rachel.

Clair is dull ... kinda like Brendon.

Oy.

MrsGryn   

Oy, the color combinations on these two. Those shirts have been burned into my eyes.

And these two are freaking annoying. Yap, yap, yap. If your plan is to manipulate people, Brook, then freaking own it. Don't pussyfoot around the word.

Please be first out!

Shannon   

Okay, Brook-e needs to STFU! Gawd, I want a gag for her.

edited because what I typed made no sense.

Edited by Shannon

Shannon   

Just wow!

"What do we do now?" Yeah, I'd be expecting Nurse Tammy, at least, to be running across the field to go all medic on me!

Who let trailer-trash-Giuliana Rancic into the race? Brook's voice is equally annoying. But Claire took the melon to the face like a trooper, so I'm going to cut them some slack. For now.

Can't wait for the first finish mat when Phil PhilBrows Brook when she won't shut up.

jerrye25   

I could watch the melon to the face video over and over and over. I want to wake up with it on my TV. I want to dream about it so I'm watching it at night. My only wish is that the other one had taken it instead.

Edited by jerrye25

Sardonic   

They seem smart and pretty tough, and did pretty well all things considering. Brook needs to work on using her indoor voice. Claire is going to have post-traumatic stress disorder whenever encountered by spherical fruit.

MrsGryn   

Post-traumatic Melon-To-The-Noggin Disorder.

I might have been tempted to launch a watermelon in Brook's direction if she were cheering me on like that. Gah! SHADDUP!

mercimi   

I felt bad for her, that had to have been awful. Seriously, go look at even one of those seedless mini watermelons in the store and imagine it hurled into your face by a slingshot. I cannot believe we didn't see a bloody nose or something. If she didn't have a concussion I would be surprised. So when a Big Brother hammie gets a booboo in the HotDog competition ( I am looking at you Britney) we see ace bandages and whiny dropping out of the challenge. This girl takes a watermelon to the face and goes on? I am impressed.