Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Andie and Jenna

Good lord 10 children........and I am guessing this is a daughter she gave up for adoption as they "just met".

Edited by kenyabirdy

Shannon   

She has 10 at home now? How many did she give away? Her voice drives me nuts already, why do people talk out of their noses?

ff174   

They seem nice; dull, but nice.

Also, why can't they be "Mother and Daughter"? Instead their relationship is defined as "Birth Mother and Biological Daughter."

Is that what their chyron will read?

MrsGryn   

Okay, I don't dislike them so far. But Bio-Mom talks a LOT and that may very well drive the bio-daughter crazy if she's a talker, too. And I suspect she is. And since Mom is clearly used to organizing children, she's probably going to be organizing this kid, as well, and that might not play too well.

As an adoptee, I want to root for them. But like ff says, why hone in on the biological mother/daughter crap? It's a nice back story, so tell it and move on. They will either be out early or go far as they discover more and more about each other. I give them credit, though. Tough to be with someone you know and love 24/7 and get tired from racing around the world, let alone someone you've just barely met. Curious to see how alike they are and if they handle pressure and think on the fly in the same way.

Edited by fijibeachbum

Minxy   

Oh yeah, these two are our emotional trainwreck of the season.

MrsGryn   

Let's hope so. I just love arguing couples, screaming and fighting.

/sarcasm.

*waves at Susie!*

Shannon   

Thanks Bee I just spit coke all over my monitor!

As in Coca Cola, I haven't had any coke since Paris borrowed my purse, the bitch, now the police have it!

That video is awesome.....BioMom talks endlessly about shit we don't care about, stalks her first child via Google, and proclaims there's never been an awkward moment between them (while BioChild looks like she's about to jump over the rail of that deck).

That nasally, monotone voice makes me hope their intro video is the most camera time we'll see of them this season. Or at least that they're assigned the most inexperienced sound guy.