Tsylyst

Phil Keoghan

Phil's shoutout to HamsterTime, when I met him in May 2009, during his Ride Across America for MS tour. He gave me an odd look when I asked him to autograph his book to HamsterTime. He's even more awesome in person than on the show.

PhiltoHamsterTime.jpg

More pictures from that event (meaning Phil) are here.

spartini, yes, the eyebrow is even more impressive in person!

Mrs. Gryn, you KNOW that Phil and I are keeping it on the down low. Shhhhhhh. I'm going to send him a link to HT, now that we have a forum here for him...I mean his show.

I love channeling my inner 11 year old schoolgirl crush self. I represented HT fairly well, while I met him, then I squeeeeeee'd all the way home.

chrysana   

From MrsGryn's episode recap

Their Speedbump involves washing elephants, which Phil tells us while wearing his wife's blouse....And stop cross dressing.

I don't think that it's the blouse that was the issue with his clothes. The last few weeks it looks like Phil has been sporting some high-waisted jeans...and it's not a good look for him.

MrsZ   

Yall are the funniest with Phil! And its all true! He is awesome but his eyebrow is uber-awesome! For Gods sake, Goobs, dish with the details, girl! Niece still takes home prize for best comment.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed emoticon and AOL speak. 'Cause that ain't cool, YKWIS? :(

MrsZ   

Im convinced that Phil and Jeff Probst exchange neck pendants every few seasons. I thought the one Phil was wearing last night looked familiar.