Sign in to follow this  
tooletta

Who Should Return?

Is there any HG from a previous season who would add interest, entertainment, or drama to the current house?  

55 members have voted

1. Pick one, then justify it.

• Chicken George
    • Dr. Will
    • Roddy
    • Jee
    • Marvin
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • DICK
    • Sheila
    • Renny
    • Ronnie
    • Jessie
    • Other~ you call it

RCToros   

It was close (between MFMarvin and Hurricane Howie) but I chose Howie because he would do his hamster duty and go Busto on these bitches.

Edited by RCToros

I'm sorry, don't ban me, but I picked Dr. Will. I just love him. Even saw the episode of Dr. 90210 where he took care of HWSNBN genital warts. I would love to see Dr. Will come back. Bet Vegas would make a move on him. Just saying.

Shannon   

I went with Marvin, he's the only one who I think could really put a fire under these lazy hammies. Dr. Will, the gayest straight man on TV next to Dr. Rey, would only solidify the guys and that's boring when all the women leave and you have a bunch of chilltown wannabes. Roddy, don't know, he could spice them up. Howie was fun but he was only fun and had power because his support had energy, by himself I think boring, as would be Chicken George. George had his time but this is a different game now. Renny's an aging drunk, can't stand her or her voice. Jee who? Dick whom I liked in his season, is not someone I want to see again, he's too over the top for this bunch. The others, also a waste of space.

Really if they are going to bring someone back in it should be Annie but I think that sort of thing is a waste of time, they just get voted right back out and I can't blame the other hammies for doing that. Jun is my all time favorite hammie, her and Janelle, but throwing in past people and expecting them to entertain and play a game out of nowhere, that would be a bust right off. That sort of thing just does not work. If you are going to bring back people from other seasons, it has to be an all star season where they start off on equal footing.

grapey   

I voted Renny.

She was fun, and she provided lots of entertainment value. She would surely stir things up in this boring house!

ff174   

Interest - Dr. Will. The only problem is that for all of faults that this current set of hammies have, they would be smart enough not to keep him in the house, and would probably vote him out immediately.

Entertainment - It would be a toss-up between Howie and MFMarvin. Since Howie had his second chance and sucked, I'll go with MFMarvin.

Drama - Talk about a ban-worthy selection, I'd choose Sheila. The woman was certifiable.

Since I can choose only one, I am going with MFMarvin.

Why the hell not, I'll say Jessie. I've never hated him as much as others and sometimes found him endearing in an idiot sort of way. Plus, I think Rachel would be all over him in a hot second and would climb off of Brendon and right on to Jessie without even stopping to shower and seeing Brendon crushed and crying would be fun.

Magpie   

I didn't even read the choices to see who I'd want to pick...MFMarvin, no contest.

I'm a firm believer in two wrongs DO make a right - at least in BB. I'd give them ED because as much as I hated ED I think I hate these hammies more. ED would interject so much vitriol and hate into the house it would be damn entertaining.