Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Bachelor/ette

@nixiechick - I keep forgetting that you're just right down the road from me.  It was fun playing a bit of a spoiler source on chat boards that season since her brother was a friend of a friend and we all got the scoop (long before a RealitySteve had appeared).

MrsGryn   

I had completely forgotten that The Bachelorette was starting tonight with Clare, the Oldest Woman in History, apparently. Rather than the regular mansion, they are at a resort in La Quinta. I'm kind of liking the change of location. The resort looks gorgeous! 

Goodbye, Clare - don't let the veranda gate hit you in the butt.

Now the real season begins.  I'm a fan of Tayshia - she only has 16 guys left with about 50% of them being there for the bromance/notoriety.  Hope it works out well for her.  

MrsGryn   

I still think they should have brought back the guys who got booted, but I assume they were out of the bubble at that point. At least the guys left seem like decent choices for Tayshia, other than James the concussed ex football player (or whatever his name is). 

That segment at the end with Dale and Clare in that kitchen and he says, "What are you cooking?" and she does the baby voice "Salad" while holding up a bowl. That is assembling, not cooking!