Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Bachelor/ette

Not even a peep about Colton's season?  Yeah, I'm just watching the cat fights so I'm in the know for next season's Bachelor in Paradise.  

MrsGryn   

This season is a shitshow in extremis. In other words....AWESOME! 

31 is OLD! Might as well get a bunch of cats and fill the freezer with ice cream if you aren't married by then. 

Onyeka has a personality, but it's the kind that is perfectly matched by that air horn she deployed. I think she's there to be the next Bachelorette, though. 

Colton...so dull. He's a Ken doll, with the same personality.

And with that....Catherine is officially the shortest-lived villain on any Bachelor season.  Apparently, Demi is picking up her slack (team Aly!).  

Caitlyn deserved her exit - she may be able to pull a limo, but that conversation with Colton was sorely awkward.  Remind me how she made it past the initial elimination?

The pageant queens are ultimately slotted for the 2:1 date - as if it was written that way (insert side-eye here).  I honestly couldn't care a bit which makes it out of that one.  If Fleiss is merciful, we'll see that next week so we don't have to endure the manufactured drama any longer.  

Onyeka is focused on being the next Bachelorette.

Jade   

Why do they always pick the safe choice for The Bachelorette? Wouldn't someone like Demi be much more entertaining? She'd be bringing all sorts of drama.

Edited by Jade
poor grammar

MrsGryn   

Better choices than Hannah B(itch): Tayshia. Onyeka. Hannah G(ood). Anyone.

This season was the WORST! But of course, what did they expect with picking Colton? He has the personality of a houseplant. One made from plastic. They played his only interesting moment, jumping the fence, over and over and got their money's worth for the hype. I mean, Nick Viall was vile but at least he had a personality. 

I wonder if they picked Hannah B. because she will be pliable and do what they tell her to do. 

I honestly don't know why they picked Hannah B.  I didn't mind her as much as others during her quest for Colton, but she truly cannot form words to communicate her thoughts as proven by the mini-meet and rose ceremony on the finale.