Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Bachelor/ette

MrsGryn   

I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this craptastic show before! Anyway, for those who were watching the recent Bachelorette show with Ali, this is a nice article about one of the cast offs, Ty (or as I liked to call him, Jugears): Ty Brown Music.

MrsGryn   

Well, once again it was all the stuff we didn't see that was the most interesting part. The Bachelors getting drunk and being on film is often hilarious and gives us a lot more insight into their personalities than all the stupid rose ceremony bullshit ever could. Though I guess the upcoming Bachelor Pad will remedy that situation and we'll be seeing a lot of that!

tooletta   

Bachelor Pad looks like a trainwreck. I can't wait!

In other news~ Ali's hair looked like dog vomit last night.

Too much time wasted on Rated R and Frank last night. I wouldn't be giving either of them any more publicity.

Yep, loved the out takes and especially loved The Phantom! Hilarious!

tooletta   

Shoot me now. I actually had tears last night. TEARS! While watching The Bachelorette, of all things!

Seeing a sad Cape Cod Chris made my heart break.

cubkip   

Did anyone else watch Bachelor pad? I kinda liked it. I didn't know most of them because I don't watch the bachelor or bachelorette. I don't know who is a jerk and who isn't.

well dang. I posted about Bachelor pad in gen reality. Sorry and please move my post.

Edited by MrsGryn
Done as requested!

I just found this out when I flipped channels to watch DtwS tonight: "Brad Womack gets a mulligan" WTF?!?

Which shark jumping is this for this show franchise? And could it possibly be the least... watched... Bachelor... ... EVAH?!?!?

And if guys were added to the mix, would Brad be even more prone to indecision? Now there's a new directions for this franchise: Bi-Bi Bachelor/ette™

As far as Bachelor pad: 1) it conflicted with SYTYCD Canada; 2) with the exception of O-Kiptin-my-Kiptin, most of the guys lost their appeal to me during their original seasons

The only way I can get behind the (re)casting of Brad is if every woman signs a contract to turn his ass down if he brings her to the final rose. He was sort of a douche before he "chose me!".....and a move like that never makes someone less douchy.

Honestly, even before this (re)casting, "Bachelor Pad" ruined the Bachelor franchise for me. Famewhores!

bb08   

Brad was the most inarticulate, boring, seemingly none too bright Bachelor that I could recall. When I watched that season, I couldn't imagine how any woman would find him interesting or a "good catch", let alone women crying over him in true reality tv fashion. I am astounded they would bring him back-I don't think I can watch.

The show is silly, but even silly shows should have some standards. I watched one episode of the Bachelor Pad and hated it-it was even more obviously set up than other franchise shows, I couldn't abide it.

tooletta   

Prince Lorenzo, (I called him Larry), was the worst Bachelor for me. Such a prick. Jake is a very close second, though it took me a while to feel the full-on hate.

eta: If bringing Brad back makes Deanna seethe, I'm all for it.

Edited by tooletta

MrsGryn   

We have another successful relationship from the loser cast offs: Chris and Peyton engaged.

Yes, I am watching Ashley's trainwreck of a show. As usual there are some pretty nice guys among the crowd, but she can't stop thinking about Bentley the Bad Boy. And if I really did take a drink everytime she said the name "Bentley," my liver would have given up the ghost quite awhile ago.