• Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Monet
    • Rachel
    • Ragan

RCToros   

Ragan is still my boy despite his loyalties to the two-headed monster that is Brenda and Rachel.

BDLane is a close second.

I'm still loving Ragan....though, if I could vote for two, I'd throw a vote to Enzo - constant recapping material.

Shannon   

I'm torn between Lane & Ragan, it's hard not having the feeds as these two don't show up much on TV, but they seem to be funny as hell from the recaps, especially together.

knewb   

Ragan, for being an obvious fan of the show who knows the previous hammies and imitates them. He really might be one of us.

Also, Lane, who I picked to win and who hasn't (from what I've read) done anything douchey ... yet.

Minxy   

What Knewbs said.

I THINK I voted for Ragan, that's who I MEANT to vote for. I hope I didn't vote for Hayden, because he annoys me. And scares me with his hair in the eyes and his huge chompers.

Magpie   

I voted for Enzo, but Ragan seems OK, too. It would probably help if I would bite the bullet and fire up the feeds.

mewmom30   

I voted Kristen because it's almost like she's not even in the house. I don't have the feeds so I have to rely on your input, but so far, I've never seen anyone fly so far under the radar.