• Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Monet
    • Rachel
    • Ragan

tooletta   

I went with Rachel after reading her HOH blog.

Flames. Major flames.

Edited by tooletta

I picked Brendon, because he is so P Whipped. Rachel is awful, but one look at her boob job told me to expect her suck. I was hoping for more from Brendon, but now he is just pitiful.

RCToros   

What? No option for Brenchael? They have pretty much morphed into a single annoying entity.

I hated typing Brenchael, it's seeped into my brain now.

ETA: I actually voted for Brenda but that's just because he came first alphabetically before Rachel.

Edited by RCToros

Definitely Rachel, at least for now. My hammie loathing is fairly fluid and go all over the place, but after reading her ridiculously assinine blod, I have a feeling she's cemented her standing for a long time to come.

I went with Kristen. She's beautiful and nice enough - but she's no fun at all to recap. At least Brendon and Rachel supply us with constant recapping material. After all, it's not so much about what the hamsters do....but more the magic we can weave from what the hamsters do.

knewb   

I thought the answer was obvious: haven't you seen Rachel's 800 pouty lip photos? Clearly world class suckage there, my friends.

huh. I went with Monet, but Britney was right up there. They are both such mean li'l two faced bitches, it annoys the holy hell out of me.