Jump to content

House Analysis and Discussion

Recommended Posts

That amount, while a lot, is not major money these days, especially after taxes. He could take it to his bank and consult with their investment counselor. They will advise him on the best way to handle it, including getting the taxes paid first. They don't even charge if you already have an account.


If it were more than a million then perhaps an investment firm would be the better choice.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...