Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Brittney should think twice about putting up brendon. Because once he's gone she's next. It'll be so funny if brendon and brittney leave on the same night.

I could not believe Matt, the genuis, would put up harmless Kathy even after finding out from Enzo that he is at the bottom of the brigade hierarchy.

Matt could have been the leader of a Matt, Ragan, Kathy, Brit alliance but instead, he's probably going to go before Britney.

Edited by automatic drip

grapey   

Yep. Matt will likely go next week.

Please see his thread where I tell Matt how stooopid he really is now.

Good for Brit! She deserved to win.

hefgypsy   

Matt took the pussy way out once again with his nom. He probably did it so everyone in the house would think he is on their side but it will probably backfire and each side will think that he is on the OTHER side. He should have made the bold move and switched sides and sent Enzo the Asshole home.

Edited by hefgypsy

I'm going with Enzo and Brendon; and Enzo won't win POV - so if Brendon removes himself; I wouldn't be surprised to see Hayden go up. Love her or hate her, Britney's no "dumb blonde"; she'll keep Ragan, Matt and Lane close.

Unfortunately, I suspect she'll get backdoored when she leasts expects it.

hefgypsy   

If she puts up Enzo and Brendon, I will actually PRAY that Brendon wins the POV so we can get rid of that obnoxious Meow Meow once and for all. What a worthless, useless HG. I really have a strong HATE for him.

KatieLiz   

Well, that was all rather anticlimactic. I was all giddy waiting for the commercial break to be over and then watch drama and fireworks and Enzo the Asshole voted out. All I got was was a busted BeadDazzled DPOV, Weekend at Kathy graciously accepting her fate and Brenda sucking it up like the man that his girlfriend is.

Bah

BimboKay   
Ragan says he's happy that at lest when it gets to F2 out of the six left they all deserve to be there.

Are you fu©king serious?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Enzo and most of his Brigade have been throwing every HOH comp since week 2!

If they truly have been throwing every comp, isn't that "strategy," and doesn't it seem successful?

Edited by lurker
moved from live feed recaps

mewmom30   
This house is gonna suck even more when it's just the guys left.

It is going to be like when Adam (aka the pill king) and whoever it was in the f2 with him were the only ones left in the house.

Edited by mewmom30

I give Enzo credit for the HOH comp, he was depressed when he lost tonight.

He looks even more depressed being in her HOH room.

When was the last season an alliance were able to win and throw comps so much?

Am I the only one that thought Matt threw the HOH so he wouldn't get blood on his hands? I swear he smirked and purposely chose the wrong answer during the HOH contest.

Edited by gronk.da.mage

I was rooting for Enzo to win the HOH so that the target could be Ragan. This man is truly just a hateful creature who vehemently states that he is a nice person. He is so disgusted by Rachel and Brendon and their bullying tactics. He won't stand by while two people that have been targets since week one and who would have been gone if they had not w0n challenges immaturely celebrate their victories.

I understand that in a BB game, it may be easy to pile on the easy targets but this man's rants have been vile and vicious. Rachel never attacked Ragan the way that he has responded throughout the game. I do use the word man very loosely.

Matt and Ragan or Britney and Monet had to have been the long-life friends. I still lean towards Matt and Ragan simply because how could BB find two players that so closely resemble themselves without them being related unless CBS is planning a made for TV movie involving two evil elves and they want these two low lives to play title roles.

Britney is primo eye candy and she is certainly bright. At the end of the day, she and Monet are the ultimate mean girls. Who really wants to root for that.

jerrye25   

I do! I do! She has completely entertained me all season. She has won when she had to and she looks like she does. So I will be rooting for a Matt and Britney final two. I think they've both played a pretty good game and I'll be rooting for Matt to win. He looks like out of everyone, he's really enjoying it playing it the most.

Edited by jerrye25