Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

liza   

it's fun not knowing. I wonder if Matt will tip his hand, like avoid the brigade or question them.

chrysana   

I am not a patient person, I'm also curious to the point of unwrapping and rewrapping my Christmas presents, so needless to say it's killing me waiting for tonight's episode. Usually I have a rough idea of what is going to happen, but not right now.

For anyone who feels they could handle the BB slop, or spice it up a little, here's a challenge for you.

Edited by chrysana

Kareny   

Any one of four people could go home tonight. This is nuts! And a great change.

My level of certainty, mathematically calculated, stands at:

Kathy 80%

Enzo 10%

Britney 8%

Hayden 2%

That's still 20% more doubt than I usually have on a Thursday. Way to keep us on our toes, Gremlin. Just for that, I'll keep arguing that sending home Kathy is a power move.

Seriously, though. Enzo would be a bigger and riskier target, but Kathy will put a dent in Hayden and Enzo's side alliance with Brendon (as she's been with them... this week, anyway), and force the others to step up, compete, and stop tossing Kathy around as a pawn. It also puts an end to her rumor-mongering and bus-tossing habits, which are a potential danger to anyone, as evidenced by PretzelGate™. And, she voted against Matt Week Two. Saboteur or not, Kathy needs to go from Matt's perspective, might as well be this week.

I'd love to see Matt give the Brigade a good classic St. Crispin's Day speech after tonight's show and spank them into gear for the next rounds of the game. If having two members on the block isn't enough to convince them they need to compete, they're useless as an alliance at this stage, and there's still plenty of time for them to start turning on each other.

spartini   

One final wish for the night and then I will stop because even I know I'm being ridiculous, but I would love, love, love if Matt tossed Brendon a bag of pretzels before using the DPoV tonight. *sighs dreamily*

liza   

Correct if I am wrong, but didn't Lane, Enzo and Hayden say they are not competing again tonight for HOH. So I think the shock of what happened and their mindset of not competing gives it a good chance that Ragan/Britney/Matt win HOH and I think Matt would throw it, especially if he puts Kathy up tonight.

I hope you're right, Liza. And I hope that Britney wins. I think she's the only one who would put up two members of the Brigade next week, and I'd like to see the drama that would create. As I see it for next week, assuming Kathy goes home tonight:

Lane nominates Brendon and Ragan

Hayden nominates Ragan and Britney

Enzo nominates Ragan and Britney

Matt nominates Brendon and a Brigade member (as a pawn, with the Brigade controlling the votes)

Ragan nominates Brendon and Enzo/Hayden

Britney nominates Hayden and Enzo (to guarantee that Enzo goes home)

I think the Brigade wants to throw tonight's competition, but I'm afraid that they'll change their minds after Matt plays his DPOV. Considering the amount of chaos it will cause, they might be worried that the house is shifting and want to ensure they're safe. Matt is the only one who absolutely needs to NOT win tonight, since he's no one's target at the moment and will be allied with everyone left in the house except for Brendon. And of course Enzo is useless. So I see it breaking down to Hayden/Lane vs. Britney/Ragan. In a quiz competition, I know who I would favor...

liza   

I agree. I think since the three useless Brigade members aka Lane, Enzo, and Hayden are planning to throw it and the chaos the DPOV will cause and Ragan/Britney getting a second wind, I go with Ragan/Britney. I think it will be a quiz or something since they weren't on lock down last night.

Edited by liza

ff174   

I think that Britney would put up Brendon against probably Kathy, as a pawn. The problem is that the Brigade may keep Brendon in the game, throw the next HOH to him, and allow him to take out Ragan or Britney, w/a back door of Matt.

As much as I'd like to see it, it makes no sense for Matt to replace himself with a fellow brigade member. He probably knows that his fellow Brigade members are going to throw the HOH. That would leave Britney, Ragan and Kathy playing. The only person who would be a threat would be Kathy, and, well, she's Kathy.

However, if Enzo the Asshole goes up and goes, Lane and Hayden will realize that Matt has turned, and feel compelled to compete for HOH. They would have cause to go after Matt.

liza   

you make very good points. In fact even with Matt using the DPOV, I doubt the brigade will compete for HOH, probably figuring Britney/Matt/Ragan will get rid of Brendon for them. Matt maybe can convince Britney/Ragan to get rid of a brigade member and not get his hands dirty.

I just think Matt putting Kathy up is to easy of an option.

She was the first one eliminated from the POV comp.

If Matt wanted to show loyalty to his Alliance I'd put Britney up.

grapey   

Know what I think? CBS will make up their own damn rules, last minute, for competitions. They will go for the dramaz!

One hour and 15 minutes to go.

Bring on the crazee!

I am so bad. I really, really needed to work late tonight. But did I? Heck no! I wanted to make sure that I was home in time for the live show!

I've never done that. I don't slack at work, but tonight... I'm making an exception. Whoever doesn't like it can bite me!

I hope that Matt realizes that it makes no sense to keep people who can beat you. His best bet is to put up the only person who has a chance to force Lane's eviction. At this point, that's Hayden. Matt can use the excuse that he's suspicious of the time that Hayden has spent with Brenden and then spill the Brigade's plans for domination. The non-Brigade folks (except Brenden) will forgive him. Heck, even Lane might forgive it if Hayden really gets evicted. Matt only needs to say that it's Lane's only chance of staying in the game.