Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Around 1pm the feeds were sent to WBRB as a bunch of recorded messages were played.

Another board describes it as like a game of Simon Says.

They were told 15 or so things they had to do.

Ragan thinks it might be part of a quiz for the next HOH.

I know last year they kept playing those recorded messages from BB fans.

Was that used for the following HOH comp?

I'm really enjoying how between Matt and Ragan, between the two of them, hold all the secrets of the house right now but have no idea.

So true Kareny! I am so digging the Disgruntled Gremlin these past few days.

Edited by melonfish

brafish   
I know last year they kept playing those recorded messages from BB fans.

Was that used for the following HOH comp?

If memory serves, it was one of those A/B quizzes were all the people with the wrong answer get eliminated.

chrysana   
No POV speech by Lane on tonight's show? MALARKEY!

Hahahaha...hubby and I were waiting for Regan to say, "Lane it's your turn to tell me why I should use the POV on you." So glad TPTB decided to stop the lame-ass speeches in these situations.

liza   

Finally a broadcast I am looking forward to tonight!! I would guess it will be Kathy going up, but Matt is hard to read. I hope it is not Britney and I would love if it is Enzo. At least, for the first time this season, I am not sure what will happen and that's exciting.

grapey   

Matt will put up Enzo or Hayden if he's smart. Not that I want them gone, mind you. But it's the smartest move to make at this point.

Getting rid of Britney or Kathy does zero to help Matt's game.

Hey, since Ragan was removed from the block, can he be reinstated tonight with the DPOV? Just curious.

Anticipating this episode with great glee.

chrysana   

Matt may end up shaking things up tonight. The houseguests have been talking about how much time Hayden has been spending with Brendon. So, if Matt has noticed how close Hayden and Enzo have become with Brendon things may get fun tonight. It's hard to know what's going to happen because Matt can't talk about it with anyone, so there's no strategy talk.

I'm glad we got to see what happened from the point of Rachel's entry - that was an unknown fact when we'd been discussing the live feeds and assumptions had been made. Rachel's agenda coming back into the house was to "fix" Brendon's game and attack Ragan. If it wasn't her agenda, as assigned by BB, she wouldn't have run to the DR after each interval of those spats with him. Even the hammies noticed that pattern while she was in the house.

Sending an evicted houseguest back into the house, who is aligned with ONE player, was a lame idea. She's gone, she should have stayed gone.

spartini   

"You have to be nice to me because I'm on the jury."

HA!

She's just...how do you solve a hot mess like Rachel? Is she really that delusional or what? How is she going to handle any interviews where TPTB aren't controlling the questions asked? Me thinks she's in for a very rude awakening. Which for Rachel is probably a typical Saturday, but...

liza   
Matt will put up Enzo or Hayden if he's smart. Not that I want them gone, mind you. But it's the smartest move to make at this point.

Getting rid of Britney or Kathy does zero to help Matt's game.

Hey, since Ragan was removed from the block, can he be reinstated tonight with the DPOV? Just curious.

Anticipating this episode with great glee.

I am also looking forward to tonight. Last season with the Coup de etat we knew what Jeff was going to do, so I was looking more forward to the feeds and BBAD. Since I doubt anything will happen in the house, I am looking more forward to the show tonight. I would guess the HOH and veto holder can not be put up, but Matt wouldn't put up Ragan anyway. Since Matt doesn't have anyone to bounce ideas off, like Jeff did, we do not know what he will do. I am guessing Kathy but if Hayden or Enzo say they are not splitting the votes, in hopes of getting his jury vote, then tonight could be epic.

cubkip   

All I know is that if he lets us all down and puts up someone lame like Kathy, I will lose it. He will have to remove diabolical genius from his name and change it to lame hammie!

At about 10am HT today Matt joined Britney in the cabana room and they, shockingly, talked about the upcoming HOH comp which they assumed to be a quiz. Britney did have an astute observation when she pointed out that if production hears them talking about possible questions, then they won't use them. Then they parannoy about BB being in league with Brendon and that production would use questions he has mentioned. While I do think BB wants to keep Brendon there for DOOG tv, I don't think they would do something that blatantly obvious

chrysana   
Let's say Matt goes really crazy tonight and puts up Haydon. Who would go?

Votes to evict...

Haydon - Britney, Matt (if he puts Haydon up it's because he feels there's a side-alliance), Regan (see's Haydon spending time with Brendon)

Lane - Enzo, Kathy

That's my guess which sends Haydon to the jury house and Rachel to the nut house when she realizes that all her work to get Haydon and Enzo with Brendon was for nothing.

Edited by chrysana

spartini   

I love that I have no idea what's going to happen tonight. This must be what it's like watching only the broadcast shows. It's creepy, but a good creepy!