Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Shannon   

He put it in his pants? Is it a dick note? When are hammies, even moles, allowed to have paper and pens/pencils? WTF?

I can only guess he used the nail polish or it was given to him in the DR.

The question is how long till Enzo notices it?

I hope he goes to bed early and finds the note.

ff174   

According to another site, the note reads:

"I know your secret."

Dull. I'd write something like ...

"You have a three inch dick."

or ...

"You are fucking useless. You can't win a competition to save your life. In fact, you barely beat Kathy at the last HOH, and were nowhere to be seen at the POV. You are not funny, you smell, and your New Jersey rights have been revoked.

Oh, and your wife is sleeping with pretty much the whole town."

And then, I'd get personal.

Kareny   

General Wednesday morning house thoughts:

Good job by Ragan on this latest sabotage. He timed it so well that anyone could really have done it, and inadvertently cast suspicion on Kathy right when, unbeknownst to all but the Gremlin, she might actually be in danger of going on the block in the next 48 hours.

And I do think it's going to be Kathy at this point, especially after this latest Sabbie spec. Matt's pissed at her about Pretzelgate™ whether or not it was a Sabotage, and now everyone's turning against her. I don't think it would be the waste of a move that some people think, given that she's admitted to purposely throwing competitions and is completely useless at the social game. I don't want to see her slip further through the game, and neither does Matt. Ditch the witch now and let everyone else step up and play.

Hayden might be pissed, since Kathy's his backup parachute, but no one else will be sad to see her go. This leaves an intact Brigade for Matt to either salvage or challenge, depending on what he learns in the minutes leading up to the DPOV.

On a similar note, I like Matt's new strategy of putting Brendon up against Hayden or Enzo in a double eviction to force them to get off their asses and play for POV. He's on to them, and over Needle Dick. Go Matt go.

The Brigade may be cracking, but they're still good for cracking me up too. Last night I caught them speaking Brigade initials in front of Kathy "The Alternate", who claimed to understand what they were saying. God, she is useless. On a similar note, how are they still allowed to call Brendon "ND" when they're not allowed to openly call him "Needle Dick"? It's not like CBS can air that one without explaining it.

I'm really enjoying how between Matt and Ragan, between the two of them, hold all the secrets of the house right now but have no idea.

Edited by Kareny

angelmi   

I love the note and how stupid the HG are that they have not tried to figure out if there is a pen/paper in the house. They have to figure out the DR/BB is doing it.

Qwerky   

I would assume that production would provide the materials needed for the sabotage; The pen & paper were given to Ragan just as the locks and stinkbombs were given to Annie.

Matt is starting to grow on me a little. I hated his arrogance at first, and the sick wife lie was despicable. But he really is playing the best game. Seeing him use the DPOV will make Brendan's head explode, perhaps in a Chima-like magnitude. It completely negates Brendan's HOH, as the CDT did last year to Chima. I would especially love it if he had the awareness to put up another Brigadier against Lane, particularly the vile Enzo who is becoming increasingly hard to watch, but I think he will make the more uninspired choice of either Kathy or Britney, and end up giving the Brigade a pass on their treachery. I do also like his idea of, in the event of the fast-forward, putting Hayden or Enzo against Brendan, forcing them to actually compete for the veto.

He (Matt) reminds me of King Roddy, who I also hatted in the early weeks, but played in such a way to make me change my mind and root for him. I hope Matt goes further than Roddy did.

Edited by Qwerky

spartini   

I've also come around from hating Matt for his stupid lie (which could still sink him) to now being full on Team Gremlin. I think what I like most about Matt (at least for today, because he may do something pretty spectacular tomorrow night and I don't want to box myself in - ha!) is that even though he won't be exactly thrilled to be evicted if he ever is, I do think he sees all of this as just a game and won't hold any grudges once it's over. And that's pretty cool in my book as I don't think I could do that.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, it's like freaking Big Brother Eve at my house!

sbell111   
... I don't think it would be the waste of a move that some people think, given that she's admitted to purposely throwing competitions and is completely useless at the social game.
I suspect that she is throwing comps exactly the same way that Enzo is. She is trying her absolute best, doing poorly, and then claiming that she 'threw it'.
Hayden might be pissed, since Kathy's his backup parachute, but no one else will be sad to see her go. This leaves an intact Brigade for Matt to either salvage or challenge, depending on what he learns in the minutes leading up to the DPOV.
I actually do think that he is considering sending Enzo or Hayden up. I base this on his convos with Lane and Ragan.

All you need is for word to get back to Matt that Enzo does not trust him.

Plus Matt seems annoyed that they want the vote to be split making Kathy a tie breaker.

chrysana   
I'm still 100% positive that the 'lifelong friend' thing is completely made up.

I agree that the "lifelong friend" twist is made up; but, not for the same reason. IF there was a twist in the game we would have heard about it by now. Chenbot or FUG always tell us about the lame-ass twists that TPTB have thought up in an attempt to have us think something exciting will be happening in the house.

Why would BB give another player an advantage?

ratings

sbell111   
All you need is for word to get back to Matt that Enzo does not trust him.

Plus Matt seems annoyed that they want the vote to be split making Kathy a tie breaker.

As well he should be. From his point of view, he has been carrying the entire alliance on his back. Therefore, E&H should be sad to see Lane get voted out, but Matt should have their votes.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, it's like freaking Big Brother Eve at my house!

I have to say as boring as this season is on the live feeds, the broadcast shows have been good.

If one were only watching the broadcasts, it must seem like an excellent year.

spartini   

Based off of BBAD and reading updates here, they're weaving magic out of nothing for the broadcast shows. Why wasn't Jessie brought back for this season, he would have fit right in. Britney's diary rooms have really helped though. (for me anyway)

Still excited to see what Matt's going to do with the DPOV though. This is probably going to be the one highlight of this sad little season. And yet the ratings are still good.

hefgypsy   

I agree that Thursday night should be dogg tv!

Matt has always been a bit of a pussy where nominations are concerned so I don't think he will make the BIG move and put up a Brigade member (although I would definitely do a happy dance if Enzo the Asshole gets put up). Even if he wimps out and puts up Kathy, I can't wait to see the reaction of all the Brigade members, Ragan, Brendon et al when Matt stands up and does his thing. I hope TPTB are ready to do a 8-way split screen! I don't want to miss anyone's reaction.

Tsylyst   

Ugh. I forgot that tonight was "Herp 2: Electric Boogaloo."

*warms up the FF button*