Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

spartini   

I'm still miffed about Rachel being allowed back into the house the other day, but I am delighted that she unwittingly played a hand in really messing up Brendon's game. So there, I found the silver lining after all. Yay me!

This season is going to get even worst if we are left with just the cave men in the house.

By halfway through BBAD they ready to sleep.

BB has given them nothing extra to do.

Last season they got a tie dye kit.

Plus with the Saboturd keeping them up late they all want to go to bed early.

I think it's going to be dull in the house till Thursday,

ff174   
So, Kareny, the Brigade are going to tell Matt that they're voting him out? I though they had decided against telling him.

Earlier this evening, I heard Enzo the Asshole ask Hayden and Lane if they were going to tell Matt that they were voting him out before Thursday's vote. Hayden immediately shut the idea down stating that Matt might have some secret power that could fuck the remaining Brigade members over.

My guess is that they were planning on telling Matt. However, after Matt kept dropping hints that there may be a secret power out there that would save him, Hayden and Lane took it to mean that Matt may have that power, so they changed their mind.

With all the leading questions and manufactured drama this season I really hope the DR clues Matt in that there is dissention among the ranks. That would be such a waste if he doesn't put up Enzo.

spartini   

Haydon is smart enough to keep his mouth shut, Enzo wants as many jury votes as possible. Enzo will tell.

I almost wish they could run it through like a normal eviction, have them vote and as Matt is going to the door turn around, whip it out (the DPOV) and watch everyone freak out. It won't happen, but that would be amazing.

angelmi   

Since they kept them up all night with the saboteur I knew they would be going to be early last night. Let them sleep today and turn the hot plate on under their feet tonight for the recappers delight! I am still holding out hope that Enzo gets booted Thursday night then have to give the money to Matt or Britney 9/15/10!! That would teach the lazy pig to throw comps and let everyone else get the blood on their hands and the dish water. He reminds me of Evil Russell. But Britney is not doing dishes either, so I don't want her to win. So funny what I base my likes on.

Kareny   

Just food for thought: Even if the Gremlin does decide not to pull the pin on the Brigade Grenade this week, an alliance of 3 could control the eviction next week provided they won HOH.

So Matt could oust Kathy this week, win HOH, put up Brendon/Enzo, tell Enzo he's a pawn because he hasn't been nominated yet, convince Britney/Ragan to vote out Enzo (ok, you'd have to convince them why it was a good move strategically to keep Brendon, but still), and Matty would be the tiebreaker. There are a few other variations of this, but the point is, a four-person alliance isn't necessarily required at this point.

Maybe Matt will hit the ducks sometime today? This is killing me!

ff174   

Continuing the "will he or won't he?" discussion, is it my imagination, or is Matt spending less and less time with his Brogade members? It seems that way to me.

Could be a sign.

ams3030   

I've also notice Matt has been spending more time away from the Brogade too, more with Regan.

I'm sure hoping for a huge change come Thursday when the DPOV is played, fingers crossed for Enzo/Hayden replacement.

kellilea   

I would love to see Enzo go but not Hayden. I've still got my heart set on a Hayden/Lane F2 with a Lane win.

So excited to finally get some good drama on Thursday.

Skamper   

I can only pray at this point that Enzo goes home Thursday. He is worse than Kathy in my book. Kathy, on the other hand reminds me of Sheila.

I dont like Matt, I feel he is the one production wants to win. I'd rather anyone have the dpov besides Matt. I'm also looking forward to Matt leaving as soon as possible, and hope the Brogade is outed as soon as possible.

Ragan can go as well, he throws comps to keep from getting his hands dirty, then cries and complains. Britney isn't much better, but at least she wins comps. I'd like to see Brendon stay a little longer to see if he will start to play for himself.

I like poor dumb Lane, but I think he may be able to pull a rabbit out now that its every man for himself, and shake things up a bit.

Earlier this evening, I heard Enzo the Asshole...

If I could just interject - a suggestion to same some typing?

"EnzHOLE!!"

fotobrat   
5:35pm HT

Ragan asks Britney if they got any more Michael Angelo's.

She says no, just what's left from last night.

WHAT THE FAIRY FUCK! That's what the have-nots have to eat and they're bitching, seriously? We have those at our local warehouse club and not only are they not-bad for microwaved they're 6 bucks a pop. They should have eggplant, a wide variety of eggplants in all shapes, sizes and colors. Frozen pre-breaded eggplant would be a stretch but whole TV dinners, that's just some big assed bullshit right there FUG.

Ragan just took a note put it in his pants and went into the Taj room.

He said I can't do this and then walked back out.

He goes back in to the Taj bedroom catching his mic cord on the door knob.

He takes the note out of his pants and places it under Enzo's pillow.

Was this a Saboteur act?

brafish   

You mean he had to actually do something??? Very strange. At least we'll have something to talk about tonight.

Edited by tooletta
Deleted unnecessary quote of previous post