Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Ragan is a lame Saboteur but that's due to the lame suggestions he's been picking, ot was told to pick by production, from America.

Let's keep telling the house guests there's a mystery comp on Monday then at 5am we will tell them there is no comp.

That was so fu©king lame.

Sidhe   

And away we go... Matt asked Hayden and Enzo, in the SR a few minutes ago, to let him know if they were going to line up behind either Lane or himself before the vote so he wouldn't be blindsided. Both gave him the "yeah, of course, bro" schtick.

Matt's setting them up. Firstly because Matt was assured only hours ago that the vote would be split. Now? Hayden and Enzo conceded the possibility that the votes could be a block. Secondly, Matt knows he isn't going anywhere. So he wants these boys to fully commit to throwing him overboard.

Will he actually put on of them on the block? Maybe. Maybe not. But should he decide to do it, they will have given him all the reason he needs.

People who can't take not having 'friends or lovers' in this game shouldn't apply. I get so sick of 'good people' and 'better people' and 'deserving people' and instant buddies, etc. This is a game for one person to win a half a million, that's all it is. It's not a dating show or find your spouse show nor is it a kumbaya moment. If you didn't come into BB to win the top prize or at least hope for second place, then stay home. These people who go on & on about love and friendships and helping this one or that one win instead, make me puke. They also make me think are they going to be the quickest one to turn on you the second something goes awry, like finding out they aren't you BBF. A jury full of strategy players is my dream every season but it always ends up to be a bunch of losers wanting revenge or desperate for love. I know, it's much better this season with some real strategy going on, but still there's the just-gawd-awful Brenda going on about integrity and love. BARF!

Shannon, STAMP. STAMP. STAMP. ...and, I ain't talkin' about the sound you hear when Brendon lurches up the spiral staircase.

Outside of the actual rules of the game, all bets are (or should be) off. Someone in the game *might* lie, cheat, steal or otherwise manipulate YOU, dear players, into giving them the $500k - if YOU'RE not the one doing it, it's being done TO you, so wise up and have a shot at the money, or keep preaching 'friendship', 'integrity', and who 'deserves' the money....all from the comfort of the jury house.

Well I am hoping that Matt, along with his buddy, Big Ego, will continue to hint that there is a special power floating about. Hopefully the clue will bite someone who will put 2 and 2 together and call Matt on his ho hum attitude plus the hints. He'll lose the DPOV and gets voted out! A cat can dream can't she?

I've been wondering why the rest of the players are questioning how he knows about this secret power when no one else does.

ff174   

I am with those that Matt should chill axe and nominate Kathy; not that I wouldn't mind seeing Enzo sitting next to Julie, bawling his eyes out.

The other Brigade Members are ready to cut Matt loose. That is quite different from actively trying to get him out of the house. If Matt stays, the Brigade, though fractured, lives for another week. A Ragan HOH means that Brendon would sure to be targeted, and Britney seems to have Enzo on her list. Plus Matt can always tell her that he chose Kathy because she was targeting Britney. The Brigade can probably stand one more week of throwing competitions, so Matt does not seem to be in immediate danger.

If he nominates another Brigade member, then the remaining two would have a reason to win HOH; get rid of Matt.

cubkip   

Even Britney told Brendon that she could beat Ragen in a hoh because he didn't even come out for all the messages. Doesn't anyone find this fishy? And his Cappy size love for Matt is making me ill. I am officially off the Ragen train!

More BB rule breaking today as the have nots have been given frozen egg plant dinners that have tomato sauce, other vegetables and or cheese in them.

Shannon   
The other Brigade Members are ready to cut Matt loose. That is quite different from actively trying to get him out of the house. ... If Matt stays, the Brigade, though fractured, lives for another week. The Brigade can probably stand one more week of throwing competitions, so Matt does not seem to be in immediate danger.

If he nominates another Brigade member, then the remaining two would have a reason to win HOH; get rid of Matt.

edited because I hit reply before i replied.

I think that once Matt uses the DPOV, he will be in immediate danger and so breaking up the Brigade right now, well Thursday, is the only option he has left because he has to use the DPOV or Enzo & Hayden will vote him out along with Kathy. He's hit the point of no return and the only safe move is to get rid of Enzo, because Enzo will never get over him having the special power. Hayden just might see his folly and rethink his backstabbing Matt, or he might not, but Enzo will be a foe as soon as that DPOV is used.

I don't know what Lane will do, he'll be freaked by Matt but then again if he has a brain cell, he'd be freaked by Hayden & Enzo going Brenda on the alliance. Lane going with Brit/Ragan/Matt would be powerful. I don't know, he's impossible to read so far.

Edited by Shannon

I was telling my mom who refuses to watch BB how stupid some of the people are this season and she says I shouldn't complain because I say this about every season. I sometimes wonder about the 'hard work' bb does with casting and how they decided on someone like kathy.

Edited by lurker
zapped smiley ~lurker

cubkip   

I have said before that my internet these days is very iffy so I can't recap. But earlier, I was cooking and had bblite on and heard Ragen and Matt talking about making deals for safety. Ragen was telling him to make a deal with Enzo and Hayden. I swear I heard Matt say when he was going on and on about a mystery power that someone might have, that he didn't want to do that incase the mystery power was used and one of them was put up. He said that he doesn't want to agree to vote out Lane in that instance. Did anyone else hear this as I don't see it recapped.

I did see that ff was recapping then at 8:16. Did I hear wrong due to running water or something?

Edited by cubkip

ff174   

I don't remember if Matt used that argument with Ragan during their brief conversation. However, earlier, after the Veto Meeting, Matt told all of his alliance mates not to give up, that there could be a mystery power that might save him. I didn't hear it myself, but reading the recaps, he seemed to come dangerously close to telling Hayden and Lane, without actually telling them.

Kareny   

Matt basically dropped the same hint to Ragan that he dropped to Enzo, Lane and Hayden.

Very interesting that he's having to try and reign Ragan in from campaigning for him, while Enzo and Hayden are withholding information and lying about their voting plans (which he doesn't know yet, but will before the DPOV). Even if Matt doesn't throw the Brigade Grenade this week, that's got to weigh heavily on his mind.

This week is a turning point in the game and Matty is holding all the cards, which I'm sure delights him to no end.

RCToros   

So, Kareny, the Brigade are going to tell Matt that they're voting him out? I though they had decided against telling him.

I feel like Matt is starting to wash the Bro-gade beer goggles from his eyes and find the Clue. Logically, he should go with Brit and Ragan because isn't an F3 deal better than an F4 deal?

Changing the subject now: the one single thing I miss about Rachel being on the feeds: her annoying voice kept me from realizing how grating Kathy's voice can be. And that Kathy loves to babble on about nothing.

I don't remember if Matt used that argument with Ragan during their brief conversation. However, earlier, after the Veto Meeting, Matt told all of his alliance mates not to give up, that there could be a mystery power that might save him. I didn't hear it myself, but reading the recaps, he seemed to come dangerously close to telling Hayden and Lane, without actually telling them.

I was around recapping when Matt said it,

it was a comment basically saying you never know, someone might have a power to take us off the block.

He's also said to others that they can hope someone does have the power to change the nominations.