Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

i wished he was able to get rid of Brendon or Enzo but he can't/won't so that Leaves Kathy and Britney. I can't wait till Thursday.

I would love a Hayden or Enzo nom, but Kathy going to jury would be ok with me. There should be a lot of drama once their resident pawn is gone. Plus I won't have to listen to her any more. I thought that after Rachel was gone that only Enzo would bother me. I was wrong.

liza   

I am hoping that when he realizes they are going to vote for Lane, after he has carried them, he will put up Enzo or Hayden. Lane will probably drift to Ragan/Britney/Matt and that leaves the remaining brigade member with Kathy and Brendon.

tooletta   

I don't think losing Kathy would be totally anti-climatic, because it would mean Brendon's HOH was pretty much a suck, and he lost his only one, true ally left. I'm guessing he's going to blow a gasket.

Plus, no more recapping Kathy.

Sidhe   

I think he should nominate Hayden. Hayden just tipped his hand during the Brigade meeting, that he's the one calling the shots in the H/E side alliance with Brendon, when Matt asked if they were still going to be all nice with Bredon this week. Enzo stayed quiet and Hayden made the call, "Yeah. I'm going to."

Matt was probing them as much as he was trying to solidify the alliance. So I'm hoping his instincts are telling him this thing's crumbling and he's been abandoned instead of believing what he wants to believe. The signs are there. We'll see how good his acumen is.

spartini   

Please let Brenda have a Chima-sized meltdown on Thursday. OH I can't wait to hear him whine about how unfair it is. He was already grumbling last night when they thought they were having the competition today that it better not effect his nominations. Oh man, this is great! And I agree with some of the posters above, it would suck for us as a viewing audience for Matt to blow his DPOV on Kathy, but it would really upset Brenda so I'm kind of torn. Of course I'd rather see Enzo sitting next to Julie on Thursday night, but I'm just happy that Brenda's going to be a whiney little bitch yet again.

And let's not forget all the Brigade and Meow Meow T-shirts for Enzo's future fictional HOH basket that would suddenly be useless if Enzo ends up on the outside next to Julie. That makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Edited by GraceUnderPressure

brafish   

Unless Matt knows FOR SURE that Enzo/Hayden is out to get him, it would be suicide to be the one to break up the Brigade. He'll lose all of the brigade votes, he's not going to have Brendan or Rache's vote. I don't see that happening. Unless he gets some information that he can trust that says that Hayden/Enzo were pushing to have him put up. He needs the Brigade to put his man in the jury house (Regan).

I'm finding it really difficult to see how Matt can get to the end without sweeping the final comps no matter who is remaining.

Taking out Kathy this week serves three purposes. It keeps his brigade (fractured or not) intact and secret. It keeps his thing going with Regan/Britney. And it also removes the temptation at final 5 to bring Kathy to the end. That would be a pretty strong temptation for anyone.

It would also be heaven if Kathy went with Brendan following right behind her. I can't think of a better third wheel.

gforce   

I was thinking the same thing brafish. Unless he can bring Britney or Ragan to the F2 with him, which is a long shot at best, he just wouldn't have the votes from the rest to win if he broke from the brigade. He would never get Rachel or Brendon's votes against anyone else but the two mentioned, and probably not Kathy's. As much as I would love the drama of an Enzo nom and eviction, it just isn't in Matt's best interests.

He may say to heck with it though and just go all in, but I doubt it.

Minxy   

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that I think we may have more "strategery" jury than "personal". I could easily see any of the Bragade voting for the best player rather than voting against someone just because they got them out or whatever. I'd even go so far as to say Rachel would be in that camp too, as long as Brenda is evicted sooner rather than later. The closer he makes it to the end, the more personal it will get for her. Kathy will be a purely personal vote without a doubt. Whether or not Ragan or Britney were to vote personal over strategery would I think depend on how close to the end they were. Matt is pure strategery.

Well I am hoping that Matt, along with his buddy, Big Ego, will continue to hint that there is a special power floating about. Hopefully the clue will bite someone who will put 2 and 2 together and call Matt on his ho hum attitude plus the hints. He'll lose the DPOV and gets voted out! A cat can dream can't she?

Shannon   

People who can't take not having 'friends or lovers' in this game shouldn't apply. I get so sick of 'good people' and 'better people' and 'deserving people' and instant buddies, etc. This is a game for one person to win a half a million, that's all it is. It's not a dating show or find your spouse show nor is it a kumbaya moment. If you didn't come into BB to win the top prize or at least hope for second place, then stay home. These people who go on & on about love and friendships and helping this one or that one win instead, make me puke. They also make me think are they going to be the quickest one to turn on you the second something goes awry, like finding out they aren't you BBF. A jury full of strategy players is my dream every season but it always ends up to be a bunch of losers wanting revenge or desperate for love. I know, it's much better this season with some real strategy going on, but still there's the just-gawd-awful Brenda going on about integrity and love. BARF!

I'd love it to (and I feel fairly confident it will) be Kathy as the replacement nom - she goes up, and out.

Matt either has a full-on, side-, or semi-alliance with everyone else in the house, so throwing Kathy under the bus doesn't break any of that up. Also, it's gonna be a quickie vote once she goes up, and everyone voting will evict her without having too much time to dwell on it, especially over Lane, but at least by a 3-2 vote, since Matt will vote as well.

This move makes the least amount of waves, except for nullifying Brendon's HOH reign - not to mention, who doesn't want to see Rachel's face when HER MAN's HOH reign results in the 20-hour per day sleeper/c*ckblocker strolling into the jury house??

KatieLiz   
Last week, they made all the houseguests pack prior to the eviction ceremony. I suspect that they will do the same this week.

That's probably the only way they could get those pigs to clean up their mess. Those bedrooms were starting to look like episodes of Hoarders.

Edited by KatieLiz

tooletta   

Oohh, Just Kimmie, I hadn't really thought of that. In my perfect world, Kathy would go, followed by Brendon, resulting in a whole lot of Kathy in the Middle at sequester.