Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

I watched the feed and I had suspicions that Lane and Hayden may have been dogging it but I think it was clear from listening to Lane, Hayden, and Enzo discuss the event after the fact Brendon just kicked ass and Enzo was just terrible.

With the constant talk of a double eviction needing to happen before the finale, it made me wonder if Grodner wasn't taking four hammies into the finale this time around. After all, they were granted a 2-hour finale show, so they'd need the extra round of material to fill time.

tooletta   

From the Recaps:

1:35 AM housetime

Matt leaves, and Enzo and Hayden launch into multiple theories about everything. They wonder if he’s still on their side, and question why he doesn’t mind being up on the block against Lane. They can’t figure it out. Matt could fix this in a minute by telling them about the DPOV, but he's no longer there.

That would not be a good fix, since he was told he risks losing the power if he tells anyone.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I am reading on other sites that Britney's good bye message was taken from footage from her DR after her fight with Rachel, last week. This is why Britney was so confused when confronted by Rachel about the crap that Britney talked about her.

What a fucking crock of shit. They knew that they were sending Rachel back in the house, so they gave her material so that she could rile up the house ... which is fine, as long as you don't screw with other HG's chance to win $500,000

Wow FF, I knew it when I saw that message that it wasn't a goodbye message but a clip of Britney making fun of Rachel. If they were going to play bogus messages for all house guests I would be fine with it but to single out one is total bullshit. I feel like an an idiot that I really didn't think parts of the game were outright FAKED.

Pushplay   

I really, really hope Matt figures out that Enzo wants to get rid of him and puts him on the block against Lane. Enzo goes. Bye-bye.

Enzo has to stop saying he doesn't have a side alliance. He has one: Brandon!

It would also be awesome if Matt and Lane told Britney and Ragan about the Brigade and started to secretly work with them to oust Hayden and Enzo. I don't see it happening right now, but a girl can dream.

And I can't stand Kathy anymore. She is such a waste of space.

Edited by Pushplay

ams3030   

I've noticed Matt has not talked about the game very much lately. I mean he listens but does not really say what his plans are or gives out many details. He seems to have been really quite during his HOH and this week so far too. Yes, it makes him look odd to the other HG since hes not worrying about going on the block but at the same time he sees everything thats going on around him too. So I'm sure he knows that in the Brigade he is the 4th but he may also be thinking that he will be able to beat them during comps so he could keep them around and run the show when its down to F4.

I also don't think Matt would out the Brigade now, he would wait until Thursday to cause the most drama and confusion which may play best to his plans because then people don't have alot of time to talk and discuss and make plans like they would if he was to tell them now.

My best case scernio for Veto Cermony is that Brendon replaces Regan with Matt and then Matt play it cool likes hes been doing once hes on the block and let everyone around him self destruct wondering why hes so cool and then on Thursday he will pull out DPOV and replace himself with Enzo/Hayden.

Edited by ams3030

My best case scernio for Veto Cermony is that Brendon replaces Regan with Matt and then Matt play it cool likes hes been doing once hes on the block and let everyone around him self destruct wondering why hes so cool and then on Thursday he will pull out DPOV and replace himself with Enzo/Hayden.

Didn't they say he has to do it during the veto ceremony?

Personally, I'd rather see him get nominated, stand up and say "nope, don't think so..." and then start off with an "eenie meenie minie moe..."; to me that would cause a lot of drama (and be funny to boot).

sbell111   
Diamond Power of Veto: Holder vetos ONE of the nominations at the eviction ceremony and names a replacement, who can not be the current HOH or Golden Power of Veto holder
Are we absolutely certain that the DPoV holder is not allowed to nominate the HoH or PoV holder? Has TPTB stated this or are we assuming that this is true?
Diamond Power of Veto (appearing in BB4 and BB12)
This DPoV is not the same as the one from BB4. The BB4 DPoV allowed the holder to take his/herself off the block. The replacement was chosen by the HoH. Then the DPoV holder got the only eviction vote.
I think Matt is playing it too cool. I can't wait to see if he is on the block and who he will replace himself with at the last minute. If it is Britney or kathy they won't be packed.
Last week, they made all the houseguests pack prior to the eviction ceremony. I suspect that they will do the same this week.

Matt did not have to use his DPOV during the POV Ceremony.

BB wants the drama of Lane having to campaign and his alliance members Enzo and Hayden having to choose who to keep before Matt uses that DPOV just before the live voting.

Kathy is gonna go out like jessie did last season. Accept jessie knew something was afoot before hand. She's going to be completely shocked. I wonder if she will even have her bags packed.

brafish   

I am very very pleased with the outcome of the PoV ceremony. The only question now is, what's going to happen over the next three days that will make Matt lean one way or the other on who to evict. My gut says he's going to try and keep the brigade and he won't want to screw Britney (and by extension, Lane) so he'll nail Kathy to the wall. At that point she'll be toast and probably not even get 1 vote unless Regan really wants to try and knock Lane out of the "three boys" alliance. He won't have the votes (or time) to do it.

Bye Kathy!

Of course a lot could change between now and Thursday.

I think a lot depends on how Enzo/Hayden treat Matt the rest of the week leading up to eviction night. If he decides his side alliance with Britney and Ragan is more solid and has more potential to win comps, he may decide to go ahead and get rid of a Brigade member. Brendon couldn't play for HOH this week which would leave the comp up to Britney/Ragan/Matt vs. Kathy(or Lane)/Enzo/Hayden. I know which group I'd bet on winning. If Kathy gets put up and goes, I won't be sad. She's an Enzo extension and would just weaken Enzo's game if she goes. If the next HOH is a quiz, Britney and Ragan have been studying a lot harder than the Brigade. I know they've been doing their Jedi training too, but I haven't seen them taking a hard-core interest in it.

Minxy   

Since TPTB seem to be all about *trying* to make doog tv this season, I'll bet the DR monkeys will be in Matt's ear about breaking up the Bragade. Whipping out the DPOV and getting rid of Weekend at Kathy's is a bit anti-climactic.

Shannon   

Reading the recaps, Matt is awfully close to saying too much about special powers, I hope he does not screw up having the DPOV.

I would so love him, Matt, hearing Enzo and Hayden bash him to Brenda and put one of them up and out! I know, I'm dreaming but the 4 are very quickly turning into the 3 against Matt, and Enzo is the lead piece of shit with his head up Brenda's ass. I won't mind seeing Kathy go but I'd much rather see Enzo or Hayden go.

Also I have no idea if Hayden or Lane have much in them to win comps. They look big and strong but they haven't shown much ability. It might be better to get out Hayden before Enzo. And I agree that sending home Kathy at this moment with all the building up to the use of he DPOV would be very anti-climatic.