Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Alleykat   

I agree. If Matt isn't on the block on Thursday I don't think he will use the DPOV. I also firmly believe that if Brendon had not won HOH this week, Rachel wouldn't have been brought back. This was nothing more than an opportunity for the producers to string along more B/R drama. Blergh.

I was more than tired of watching Rachel's antics and am glad she's gone. Now, I'd like to see Enzo make a quick exit. I've never liked him from day one. He's disgusting, he eats like a pig and well, I won't bother listing the other ways in which he is revolting. Anyone that's watched him for more than 3 minutes is well aware.

Alise   

If both Lane and Enzo end up on the block (Enzo replacing Ragan), who stays? I think with Rachel hinting that Enzo is really popular with America makes him the likely choice, unless the house worries America might get a vote to send someone back and it could be Enzo.

hefgypsy   

IMHO Enzo won't end up on the block. Brendon is closest to him and Hayden. He (unfortunately for him) trusts them both the most out of everyone in the game.

I don't see Matt turning on the Brigade just yet - because he doesn't know as yet that the Brigade are starting to turn on him. Brendon has said more than once that he would not backdoor Britney, so that leads me to believe he does put Matt up Monday once Ragan vetoes himself.

Given that, Matt will undoubtedly have to use the DPOV to remove himself, and since he's allied in one way or another to everyone except Kathy, not to mention he wants to make as few extra waves for himself as possible after whipping out this power, I see him putting Kathy up as minimal collateral damage - with Kathy getting the boot Thursday by a vote of 5-0 or 4-1.

I have to believe that the Diary Room voices are getting into Brendon's head about putting Matt up. I also believe that Brendon listens to the voices in is head and roboticaly follows them.

Edited by Jazzycatblues

spartini   

Absolutely, Brendon is probably the worst hammie to have won HOH this week from a game manipulation/DR stand point, just because no matter how many times the DR puts it in his ear to put Matt up, he will argue against it because Brendon is always right. If it starts looking like anyone but Matt is going up I think Brendon is going to be putting in some overtime in the DR. If they hadn't unleashed Rachel upon us and the house for a second time this week I'd feel sorry for TPTB. But now? Screw 'em. They're STUCK WITH BRENDON! Ha!

angelmi   

Golf is still on show will be an hour late for 60 minutes, running over Next Foodnetwork start, crap!!

I think Matt is playing it too cool. I can't wait to see if he is on the block and who he will replace himself with at the last minute. If it is Britney or kathy they won't be packed.

McTwang   

Hmmmm... was Ragan's sabbo mission on tonight's show a clever facebooker's attempt to out the Brigade to the rest of the house, or at the very least, cause a rift within the Brigade?

Shame that Ragan couldn't see the forest for the trees.

The thing that cheeses me about putting Rachel back in is that it's very likely that BB showed Rachel's Britney's good-bye message from Rachel's first round on the block and then reinserted an infuriated Rachel back into the game to exact revenge. Whether I like or hate Britney doesn't matter much. Britney deserves to lose Rachel's vote for an unwise good-bye message, but she doesn't deserve to have her chances of staying in the game messed up.

Shannon   

I know Brenda is dense, but he's telling Enzo about getting rid of floaters, he and Rachell hate floaters, he's telling this to Enzo...why isn't Enzo high of his list of floaters? Even next to Kathy, Enzo still the biggest floater. Is Brenda really that stupid?

I totally agree Shannon: I was watching Sunday's show asking myself the same thing.

(On a side note: I'm seriously expecting him to also say something like "This is revenge for me and my wo-man!" or some other silly comment in DR)

CycleRob   

McTwang, I thought the same thing. But of course Ragan had to blow the whole message by focusing on that silly rumor about a pre-existing relationship in the house. If he'd just used the Facebooker's words--"There's a secret alliance in the house that I will reveal at a later point"--imagine how freaked out The Brigade would have been.

ff174   

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I am reading on other sites that Britney's good bye message was taken from footage from her DR after her fight with Rachel, last week. This is why Britney was so confused when confronted by Rachel about the crap that Britney talked about her.

What a fucking crock of shit. They knew that they were sending Rachel back in the house, so they gave her material so that she could rile up the house ... which is fine, as long as you don't screw with other HG's chance to win $500,000.

And now you know why I don't watch this dung heap. The show is about making drama ... telling a story line that is partly manufactured by TPTB to garner ratings. It is not about 13 strangers, locked in a house with no interference from the outside.

Grodner, you suck ... well not literally, mind you. What living male would let your lips anywhere near their privates?

I used to make the mistake of thinking BB was a game and not a TV show but, particularly after the debacle that was season 8, I learned that the show was probably always a TV show. If it's a game, it's a game in the same vein as the WWE is a real sport.

BB isn't unique - it just gets exposed more since they have a live feed. If you could see a live feed of Survivor you'd see that the same things happen on that show, too. BB is a contrived activity, with a contrived mix of contestants, who perform contrived tasks, to win a contrived title that has no significance or meaning other than drawing a significant audience to watch the show.

Edited by ZGeist

Shannon   

I noticed on the TV show that it looked like Brenda just worked hard and beat everyone, while in the recaps Hayden & Lane had to keep back to let Brenda win it. I know damn well Enzo was purposely not even trying, and Matt made the comment that none of his alliance was bothering to try to win.