Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

This season, opening Pandora has been good the person that opened it and bad for the house.

You could say Brendon got a reward of 24 hours away from the house and the house got the punishment of 24 hours with Rachel

or Rachel got the reward of 24 hours in the BB house and Brendon got the punishment of not being with Rachel while she is there.

Shannon   

When are the Grammys, do you think Brenda might have actually gone to an awards show?

grapey   

So WTF?

This season is soooo boring, they have to bring Rachel back only 2 days after she got the boot?

Please.

Also, will other juried evictees get the same treatment?

I think that having the HG come back while the HoH left was a good idea, but 24 hours is too long.

An evicted HoH should only get to ask why she should vote for someone in the end and NOT have 1-2 hour conversations with each HG, giving advice on the game. Evicted HGs have nothing to lose.

I just want to get back to the actual game.

Edited by geekchicklet

ff174   
This could get really fun.

Yes, it could.

Last year, from the minute the feeds went live, the good versus evil was quickly established. We were all rooting for someone from the Jeff/Jordan/Laura/Casey side to win, and take someone out from the Jessie/Stinky/Ronnie side. Once the HOH was determined, there was very little suspense as to who would go up.

The difference with this year is that last season had a lot of over-the-top personalities, which created a lot of hatred. However, there was very little strategy other than Stinky and Kevin making up stories to make Jeff distrust Michelle.

Other than Rachel, there are no larger than life personalities.

Enzo - Asshole

Lane - Dull

Hayden - Dull

Brendon - Dull and an idiot

Weekend at Kathy's - What's worse than dull?

Britney - Entertaining, but reserved

Matt - Dull, but calculating.

However, what we do have is a lot of strategy. There are multiple overlapping alliances, and who knows how it will play out. The problem with this year is that we have had to weed out the players who have had no effect on the game. The Brigade has been throwing competitions and allowing the weak players take each other out. However that time drawing to a close. If the stars align (and it just may happen), Kathy will go and it could get interesting.

McTwang   

I can't, for the life of me, understand why TPTB thought that it would be a good idea to bring Rachel back. Especially so soon after being evicted. She's still so full of hate for Ragan, Britney, and Matt that any of the talks she has with anyone who isn't Ragan, Britney or Matt will only serve to solidify the remaining Brigadiers (plus Brendon) against them, thereby sucking what's left of this season's drama away like a great big drama sucking ShamWow type of thing (made in Germany, you know).

It's time for Matt to out the Brigade and take his chances. Sure, it'll probably ruin his game, but the benefits of watching Hayden, Lane and Enzo flipping out and actually doing stuff to stay in the game would be worth it to me.

Christ, it looks like there's going to be a house meeting about Britney saying that Brendan told her that he thought Enzo is the saboteur. Rachel, is of course, egging it on, leading the charge. I'm feeling sick. Enzo is livid.

It's making me feel all queazy inside. It's gonna be ugly.

Edited by cristobal

It's stupid on a lot of different levels. Everyone in the house has a pet theory or three about who could be the Sabateur. Enzo has thought it could be Kathy, Rachel, Brendon, and Matt at various times. Why does he care if someone else speculates about the Sab? He just needs to let it go.

Edited by ZGeist

spartini   

Why are any of them even listening to Rachel? She's gone, who gives a flying hair extension what she has to say about anything.

So now she just has to pick a fight with Matt and her work is done. So is she getting talking points from the DR or what? Rachel starts a fight, gets shut down, runs to the DR. Lather, rinse, repeat. I just don't understand what the point of her being in the house is. There was such a nice level of anticipation and uncertainty beginning to resonate in the house and then Crusty McLovin' comes flouncing into the house and is able to exact revenge? What the fruit loops??

ff174   

Yeah, Z, I don't get it either. Who the fuck cares who thought whom was the saboteur?

If I were in that house, and somebody said ...

"ff, you said that the Z-man was the saboteur!!"

ff: "What's your point?"

Also, I don't know why Britney and Ragan even engage with Rachel. If I were either one of them, I would figure that BB put Rachel back into the house to stir up shit. If Rachel started yelling at me, I would just ignore her. Eventually, she would give up. Now that I think about it, if I were in the house, I would call everyone together and tell everyone to play nice with Rachel just to get back at CBS and their lame-assed twist. Give them no footage. Gush over Rachel and tell her what a wonderful person she is, and how much you envy Rachel and her man's perfect love while shedding a tear or two. Be overly melodramatic while breaking down at her feet, begging her forgiveness for voting out such an upstanding example of a virtuous, perfect woman.

In other words, kill her with kindness, while pissing off Grodner and her evil minions.

ff whispers: By the way, Zgeist is totally the saboteur.

Edited by ff174

grapey   

No, he isn't. I am the Saboteur. And the Walrus. I also know where Jimmy Hoffa is resting at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Goo-goo-ga-joob

Enzo flipping out about the sabobore doesn't make any kind of sense at all. If anything, his intense reaction should be leaving the other hammies into saying, "Hmmm.... Enzo MUST be the sabobore because only the sabobore would give a flying hair extension."

But no... Instead, he has Kathy parroting the "Britney MUST go because she's EVIL!" crap.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that BB sent us to WBRB to instruct the hammies to act freaked out if they are accused of being the sabobore.

At one point last night, Britney told Lane that BB screwed up her game by letting Rachel back into the house to stir up the anti-Britney sentiment. She is likely right, especially if Enzo and Weekend at Kathy's get a chance to get to Brenden before the PoV ceremony. Britney's only chance of not being a replacement nom is for Brenden to enter the house and go directly to the PoV ceremony.

grapey   

Cripes, I get a very scripted feel from this season. Is it really that far-fetched that CBS would instruct the

Hamsters about responses to the Saboteur? I think it's very likely this season.

I think there is a simple explanation that explains everything. Ragan won POV and someone new has to go up. Being accused of being the Saboteur is just a convenient excuse to justify throwing someone (i.e. Britney) under Diane's car.