Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

spartini   

Guys, you don't understand. *bites bottom lip* Like, I've been fighting since day one and *sniff* it's been so hard. *sniff* I really, like, want Rachel *sniff* to go home tomorrow. *dramatic sigh* And like, *eye roll, finds the camera* *sigh* if she doesn't go home *sniff* my heart will like, hurt. *storms off dramatically*

Seriously, if TPTB end up pulling some stunt and the door is locked tomorrow night and the gruesome twosome manages to stay in the house I won't be able to handle it. I'll be on the teeny-tiny-designed-for-midgets-ledge.

Tonight's broadcast was undoubtedly The Rachel Show..and, for once, all the better for it. Maybe I'm not seeing it objectively because I do watch the feeds, but I found tonight's edit a rare accuracy for CBS, to include most of The Many Faces of Rachel - Smirky Face, Pouty Face, Dry-Crying Face, Poor Sport Face, Hypocrite Face...and the ever-more-present DeathGlare Psycho Chef. Adding the Lapdog/Bully/Poorest Sport Brendon truths in for good measure (or out of necessity without having to airbrush him out of shot) was a nice touch as well, accompanied by [what I found to be] MOCKING violins made tonight's episode the best I've seen this season to date.

Tsylyst   

I might actually be able to watch an episode without fastforwarding after tomorrow night. Rachel/Brendon scenes literally turn my stomach. So gross. I always end up jabbing the fastforward button and screaming at the TV "you've only known each other FOR X DAYS!"

Don't fastforward tomorrow, are you kidding me? Who cannot wait to see Julie Chen come between Rachel and HER MAN, via blindside????

CycleRob   

I also thought tonight's show made Brendon and Rachel look pretty bad--in short, an accurate portrait of them. Early in the season I felt they were getting too sympathetic an edit, but tonight's edit made them look appropriately sucky, from Brendon's poor sportsmanship to Rachel's crocodile tears and absolute ridiculousness in regard to Kathy.

Even the "sweetheart" moment where the violin music started playing I thought was meant for us not to take seriously, like we were meant to giggle instead of feel sympathetically toward them. So I'm agreeing with justkimmie on this.

As for Rachel's "blindside," I'm not sure it's going to be that much of a blindside. Yesterday Brendon had a conversation with her (after his convo with Hayden and Enzo) that indicated B/R were on to the idea that the rest of the house is going to probably target Rachel. This was several hours before last night's big "explosion."

grapey   
Don't fastforward tomorrow, are you kidding me? Who cannot wait to see Julie Chen come between Rachel and HER MAN, via blindside????

Rachel will be entertaining during her interview, it's for certain.

I am still sad that tomorrow begins jury. Would have been too good for Rachel to be without Her Man for the next few weeks! How could she survive?

Also, do we still think Brenda is gonna try to leave tomorrow too? Pull an "I quit" thingy? That would be golden.

Suz   

I don't think that he will quit. I think he will see it as an opportunity to prove to Rachel how much he loves her by avenging her early exit. Maybe then she will love him...

Sadly for him, it will probably take the $500,000 for her to love him.

chrysana   
Also, do we still think Brenda is gonna try to leave tomorrow too? Pull an "I quit" thingy? That would be golden.

If he's thought about this openly, and the skippies are aware, I'm sure the producers have already told him if he DORs he'd be going home, not to the jury house where Rachel will be staying. I'm thinking that once he knows that, he'll stay and either attempt to avenge her honour and win the game (which we all know won't happen)...or sabotage his own game so he can join his cuddle-cakes as fast as possible.

Edited by chrysana

spartini   

I don't want to put this out into the universe too loudly, but if Brenda maages to lose HOH, POV and is sent to the jury house what kind of welcome do you think he'll receive? Can't wait to hear Rachel's interview if that happens. But, chickens have not hatched so I'm not counting.

It really irritates me the number of players this year who are slacking and not even attempting to win a competition. I know it's part of their strategy, but it goes against my personal set of ethics. If I'm going to compete I'm going to always try to win. I may not be successful, but it won't be for not trying.

CycleRob   

I have to take back something I wrote in an earlier post in this thread. Maybe Brendon/Rachel are going to be blindsided tomorrow night. I thought they were onto the idea that the house was voting out Rachel, but when Brendon/Rachel were in the Taj Room just now, it sounded like Brendon thinks he is leaving tomorrow. I hope he does think that.

First off, Fashionistas? What was that... outfit Rachel was wearing during the fight with Kathy? The beige with bright orange and green... parts to it?

I agree, it was very well edited tonight. We did get to see different sides of both of them, and it just shows the psychotic intensity of being in that house. Have neither Rachel nor Brendon watched Speed? "Relationships brought on by intense situations never last"/paraphrase And Brendon's POV speech was lifted from Andrew's crib notes.

I'd also like to point out that MY BBBoyfriend Lane has had the "Previously On" quote several times now. Now if only we could see more of him.

And also, what the hell, CBS? You bring in Jeff and have him keep his shirt on? I don't get it!

grapey   

Well, what time does the nightly Talk Show begin? I'm ready. It's boring on BBAD tonight.

CycleRob   

I think "Just the Tip" starts at 10:00 p.m. HT, which is 1:00 a.m. EST. I heard Hayden and some of the others talking about it a few minutes ago. Hayden convinced Enzo to be a guest on tonight's show.

Sidhe   

Ditto, just kimmie and CycleRob.

Enzo and Hayden haven't been good for much lately, but keeping their mouths shut about just this one little thing would have gone a long way with me. We have Matt to thank for the Brenchel hijack of the game over the last couple of nauseating weeks and twit-Enzo and twit-Hayden for making sure the stronger half of it sees her exit coming. Fuck the Brigade.

Edited by Sidhe