Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

chrysana   
If everyone is going to throw HOH, shouldn't they try to throw it so Kathy wins?

If it's endurance, that could be the shortest HOH comp in BB history. First they need her to make it further than Brendon (which, if the comp is to stand on a narrow ledge, shouldn't take *toe* long), then it's a race to see if the rest can throw it before she bombs.

Hahahaha. I don't think it's possible to dive off a ledge or surfboard or whatever else TPTB have planned for another endurance comp faster than Kathy. Wasn't she first off in both the endurance comps this season? Julie wouldn't have to tell us to "watch Sunday to see who the next HOH is". It would be more "houseguests the power is up for grabs" followed by Brendon's toe causing him to slip off his contraption and then a mass dive by the other hammies, minus Kathy who would become the new HOH in the fastest HOH competition ever. The Chenbot might malfunction if that happened.

I'm doubtful that it will be an endurance comp this time around. We haven't had a blindfold comp yet so if TPTB throw that in just to mess with them. It would be difficult to throw the comp while making sure that Brendon wasn't winning. Although, I don't know that it's as crucial to keep Brendon from winning HOH once Brenchel is divided.

Is Rachel in the DR? Is that why Brendon is pacing in front of that door? Or is he trying to get in?

I'm not sure, but when Chima was kicked off last year, I'm thinking they still had and eviction that week.

I am pretty sure Chima was just the eviction for the week. It was kind of a wasted HOH for Michelle.

Merged double posts. ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

Pushplay   

Yes, she went there, crying, after the argument with Ragan. Brandon went to look for her, but then went out to rag on the others for "attacking Rachel", even if he has no idea of what went on. And now he's been back at the door since after the fight, waiting like a dog for Mistress to come back.

After talking to Ragan and starting to cray,

Rachel stormed off into the house and went into the DR.

Brendon is waiting for her to come out to find out what happened when she was talking to Ragan.

Brendon is reminding me of Russell from BB11.

fotobrat   

I'm loving the stupid party out by the pool table and the making fun of Brendan correction of Ragan's pronunciation of Neanderthal. Nothing like looking like morons on TV since on this one Brendan is actually, wait for it, correct this time. Even though many Americans pronounce the th sound it's wrong. The area of Germany where the bones were first found is Neandertal and Neandertal is also a correct alternate spelling. Ragan should go back to what he is best at, emotionally abusing people for the entertainment of the rest of the house of vipers.

Well, both pronunciatons are correct.

The preferred pronunciation on freedictionarydotcom states it with the th sound, with Brendon's way second. I think it is a dialect thing.

But I certainly don't want to quibble over this. I could care less.

fotobrat   

There's no English th sound in German, it may be used as an Americanization of the word but it's not, strictly speaking, correct.

Yay, for Proto-German and Old English in school, who knew it would EVER come in handy!

ETA : The hammies and all of you are responsible for my scary flashback of reading untranslated Beowulf out loud and in front of a classroom full of people and having the prof correct my pronunciation of the letter thorn 8 times.

Edited by fotobrat

Pushplay   

Even if he's right about the correct pronunciation, the fact that he took the time to correct them while they were arguing was the cherry on the douchebag sundea. No wonder they couldn't help but laugh. I would have lost my shit right there!

Yes, she went there, crying, after the argument with Ragan. Brandon went to look for her, but then went out to rag on the others for "attacking Rachel", even if he has no idea of what went on. And now he's been back at the door since after the fight, waiting like a dog for Mistress to come back.

Great minds think alike, I just recapped he was like a dog waiting for his master. He's such a stooge!