Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

sbell111   
This, combined with Matt's not telling the Brogade about the super veto might help break the alliance.

But, if Matt doesn't use the power...and he may not have the need...the brogade will never know about this magic veto he has. I do wonder if Matt would use the power to save Regan; because, that move would seriously out his-side alliance.

He may not have the option of keeping it secret.

If Rachel found it while she was snooping, she could out him. Also, others have been dubious about his $1 lie.

sbell111   

It just hit me how few comp winners there have been so far this season. In the ten HoH and PoV comps, there have only been 5 winners.

Hayden won 1 (HoH)

Brendon won 2 (both PoV)

Matt won 2 (both HoH0

Rachel won 2 (both HoH)

Britney won 3 (all PoV) <didn't someone earlier post that Britney was useless and couldn't win comps?>

I don't know if Rachel could use the DPOV or not, but it would be fricking hilarious if she could save herself with it.

I'm really hoping Rachel rifled thru Matt's suitcase, found the Diamond POV, "borrowed" it, and hid it.

She probably plans on outing Matt with it somehow and will try to cause some chaos.

Matt would see his dreams go up in smoke, since he wouldn't be able to play the DPOV next week.

Dude, I wonder what's going thru Matt's head right now?

He's gotta be planning some big defense, or a big counter-offensive strike. Yay!

Didn't BB tell Matt that NO ONE can find out about the Super Secret DPOV or it becomes VOID?

If Rachel did indeed find the DPOV necklace that Matt hid in his suitcase, doesn't that make the DPOV void?

Bigger question...let's say that Rachel found the DPOV and hid it, but then BB told her that SHE can not use it.

But, BB (in their neverending quest for hammie fairness) says that Matt can still use it....but only IF Rachel returns it to Matt...or IF Matt finds it himself.

I'm down to recap a game of "I Hid Your DPOV, you Tiny Cocksucking Gremlin...Now go Seek it, Motherfucker"

What if Matt never finds the DPOV?! Hilarity would definitely ensue.

Now THAT would be Big Brother History.

With this new drama, Jerrye and I are gonna have a killer Podcast tonight!!

Wow, I don't think Rachel found anything at all. Remember she just has "a lot of ideas in her head". At least that's what she kept telling Brendon last night. I actually think for all her skankiness that Rachel is a very good player (until it comes to the social game). However, I don't think she went through Matt's belongings or found his DPOV. I think she only suspects that he got some reward for opening Pandora's box (which makes sense since the house was punished by the return of the saboteur).

I think Rachel is on to the fact that Matt lied about the $1, but she doesn't know what he actually did get.

I would love to see her go balls out before Thursday and actually rifle through the HOH room and find the DPOV. But I don't have that much faith in her. I think she'll probably just try to sow the seeds of doubt with the other hammies, rather than be really pro-active.

Edited by MockTurtle

Shannon   

I really doubt that the DPOV is still in his suitcase, surely someone named Brains knew to find a much better hiding place. I don't know if it can be stolen and used, you'd think we'd have been told that. I do believe that Rachel was told in the diary room that something is up and to look for clues, or however they prod them, but if Rachel had the DPOV and could use it, she'd be wetting herself by now.

As much as I know it will be boring without her, I do not want RacHell to find a way to stay, she's just too annoying and too trashy without redemption. I'd rather see boring Brenda trying to fit in or get revenge for losing his tramp queen than to see Rachel in the house another week, or worse, win another HOH. They call her a hooker because she is a hooker, she's bragged about it enough, it''s time for her to be gone.

ams3030   

My understanding is that Matt can't tell anyone what he he has the DPOV because it would void the DPOV. Hopefully he was smart enough to move it some where other than his suitcase but theres no telling with Matt. I don't have live feeds so can't tell if he is really paranoid that someone found it, can anyone tell?

Also, I think if Rachel found it she couldn't keep that a secret, she would have already called him out on it, maybe not directly but in a round about way.

My take on the hammies is this:

Kathy – Good for nothing. Has not won anything but I’m thinking we may be surprised soon if she does not get voted out first.

Enzo – Good for nothing. Has not done anything to further his alliance The Brigade and does not plan on doing anything either. Annoying as hell and I really don’t see how he can even lift that big ass head he has. Will probably throw next HOH

Hayden – Cared more for Kristen than The Brigade but knew she had to go so he could stay and he knew that his back was covered. Also thinks he does not have to do anything since other people have targets bigger than his now since Kristen is gone. Will probably throw next HOH

Lane – Love him but he really needs to step it up. I think he would be a great player if it wasn’t for the damn Brigade alliance. Unfortunately may throw next HOH

Britney – Smart and can go far but really needs to firm up an alliance fast. Playing good social game so far.

Regan – So glad he took Sabi, I think he will pull it all off and no one will ever know. Playing good social game as well.

Brachel – do I really need to add anything to this? Separate Brendan would have been gone a long time ago and Rachel would have been much better if she would have teamed up with Annie, Kirsten and Britney in the beginning instead of “falling in love”. Which I have to say she is totally using Brendan with this, how come she never says she loves him back?

Matt – I was really rooting for him until week 3 HOH where he should have gotten out part of Brachel and totally screwed up and has forced us all to have to suffer through Brachel for all this time. Think he is playing a pretty good game so far.

If there is a long time friends/family pair in the house I think its Britney & Lane. I don’t see any girl like her becoming that close to a guy that fast and get along and joke the way they do. I’m betting family members somehow maybe cousins.

My ideal scenario for Thursday would be Rachel gets voted out, which is looking like that will happen. Brendan of course is he will be so distraught over losing his love he will bomb the HOH. Enzo will throw it since he thinks he does not need to win and gets no blood on his hands. Hayden and Lane are toss ups, they may even compete. I think Britney or Regan winning HOH will be great. Matt will realize he has a stronger chance of getting to final 4 if he firms up his alliance with Regan and convinces Lane he needs to do the same with Britney. Britney/Regan HOH Brendan/Kathy NOMS. Veto comp, Britney (Veto Queen) or Regan wins and leaves NOMS the same. But since Matt will only have that week to use DPOV he will be working Britney, Regan & Lane to get Enzo out next since he is useless anyway and uses the DPOV to take off Kathy and put up Enzo and vote his lazy ass out. Wishful thinking I know but a girl can dream huh?

It would be funny as shit if Kathy won and since no one talks game with her. Everyone will be on edge since no one knows who she would put up.

RCToros   

If everyone is going to throw HOH, shouldn't they try to throw it so Kathy wins? It would force her to play her hand and dirty her up a little bit. Otherwise, she's probably smooth sailing to at least F4.

I think Enzo will probably be the first casualty of the inevitable dissolution of the Brah-gade. I know Matt will probably get the first "traitor" call out but Enzo is like a blunt instrument, with no subtleties. The other HGs, with no loyalties to him, will probably feel "uncomfortable" and boot his ass out.

chrysana   
3:45 PM HT

I think Hayden just blew the blindside. Crap. Oh well, if he’d rather have the jury vote than the sweet, sweet revenge, I can’t say I blame him.

Well, I care very little about Hayden getting votes in the end. I would much rather see a Rachel/Brenda blindside! I imagine Julie uttering "by a vote of 6-0, Brenden (big pause) you are safe" would have sent Rachel into a fury of craziness. Perhaps even crazier than when Marcellus ranted and raved as he was evicted and needed to pack his stuff, through his tears, in the 60 seconds he got to say goodbye. Damn you Hayden! <shakes fist menacingly toward Hayden>

If everyone is going to throw HOH, shouldn't they try to throw it so Kathy wins? It would force her to play her hand and dirty her up a little bit. Otherwise, she's probably smooth sailing to at least F4.

It would depend on who people thought Kathy would put up? The brogade would like to see her nominate Brit and Regan; but, are they sure of what she would do? Kristin and Regan both think they're safe with Matt (who can't compete) and Lane as HOH. I'm thinking Lane won't want HOH knowing that Kristin would be expected to be put up...not Brenda/Kathy. If Lane and Matt were smart they'd try to let Kristin and Regan know to fight for HOH to ensure the side alliances are safe and get rid of either Kathy or Brenda.

Edited by chrysana

Shannon   

I would like to see a Kathy HOH, and her put up Brenda and a pawn, we all know Brenda would go out,. I hate to see a love fest for R&B in Mexivacation but I'd also love to see them both know they aren't getting 500,000 not even 50,000, I just wish they would have gone before Jury, at least one of them, damn you Matt!

Surely Kathy would put up Brenda, and then Kathy would probably go next, so the lovebirds will have to put up with Kathy crawling in between them in bed and sucking her thumb. Kathy could ruin any sort of schoomykiness between them.

After the three losers are gone, we could a potentially great game going, it may not be recappers glory but it would be, or could be anyway, highly strategic.

Ragan mentioned that Britney said Brendon gave her a shoulder bump when the crossed paths in the kitchen this morning.

I must have missed it on the feeds this AM.

Did anyone catch it?

KatieLiz   
If everyone is going to throw HOH, shouldn't they try to throw it so Kathy wins?

If it's endurance, that could be the shortest HOH comp in BB history. First they need her to make it further than Brendon (which, if the comp is to stand on a narrow ledge, shouldn't take *toe* long), then it's a race to see if the rest can throw it before she bombs.

ETA: Actually, it wouldn't matter who she nominated since Matt has the DPOV.

Edited by KatieLiz

fotobrat   
Ragan mentioned that Britney said Brendon gave her a shoulder bump when the crossed paths in the kitchen this morning.

Was he walking down the hallway on his knees? Was she on stilts? I think Ragan is just bored and making crap up at this point.