Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

RCToros   

As of this posting, Andrew, Ragan, Matt are left. I'm rooting for Matt solely based on the idea that he's the only one who will for sure put up Brenda and Rachel.

Andrew wins? Who even knows.

I love ya' Ragan but please suck it up and be a have not this week.

cubkip   

I want to expect some unexpected so I am rooting for Andrew. We all know what Matt will do and that will be boring. But, it looks like he is the one to beat. It just looks easy for him. Might be the small feet.

angelmi   

I wonder if they let Kathy smoke during the comp. I am glad Enzo did get caught by BB but just a threat of nomination if he does it again. So we have Brendon and Enzo 2nd week in a row on Slop/have not, Ragan who did it the first week, and now Andrew's first time ever. Going to be interesting to see how BB Handles it with his religion.

So funny seeing that Andrew had caught Hayden/Kristen together and so funny BB showed it all.

I do again with Matt that Kathy needs to go up, I hope he does not put Andrew, but I do hope he back doors one of the Rachel/Brendon combo.

OK I have a stupid question about something bothering me. Why are all the girls constantly ripping at their nails and cuticles with their teeth? It is so gross. Are they really that freaked out ALL the time?

Sidhe   

Well, 'guess I was wrong about Matt being on borrowed game. So he's the new HOH...

Meh. Everybody in that house had all the information they needed to chuck Matt overboard before he could really devastate the plans of any of them, so I'm not feeling sorry for anyone today.

If I'm Matt now, I would have two goals: 1) Enlist Lane and Enzo's help to begin maneuvering Britney and Kathy into an isolated two-person satellite alliance to give the Brigade a lock on votes (without telling them the Brigade exists, obviously) and make for easy pickings when we're done with them and, 2) Nominate Andrew and Brendon while claiming to want Andrew out--which should be as true as wanting to cleave Brachel apart.

Rachel would be my alternate, although I'd let Kathy and Britney think there was a possibility either could go up to give them a nudge in allying with each other and get their unwitting support for the Brigade. Rachel is my target of preference, since she's the brains of the Brachel operation. Should she play POV, win and leave nominations the same, either Andrew or Brendon can leave and it's no sweat off my brow.

Incidentally, I saw Rachel trying to explain the turn of events to Brendon before the HOH room was opened up. Her mewling was more than I could bear. Derek Zoolander can't turn left and Rachel Reilly can't squeeze tears from her eyes when she uses her "crying" voice. C'est la vie! I simply cannot stand to watch another minute of these two cooing co-dependancy at each other anymore. It's just… Blech.

Edited by Sidhe

Kareny   

I cannot wait for Matt to spill to Hayden that half the house thinks Kristen is his sister.

(He's going to spill it, right? He has to. This is going to be golden.)

And now Lane's in on it, too? If this doesn't make the CBS show, I'm so calling foul. This couldn't be funnier if they scripted it. Score one small victory for the Saboteur!

Edited by Kareny

Shannon   

My daughter thought she heard the Chenbot say that H & K are the lifelong friends/couple, I did not hear that, did anyone else? She said it happened while one of them was going or leaving the diaryroom to vote out Moan-nay.

Now Bitchny has them as twins *snort* I'm smelling Flowers in the Attic.

I love how Matt has Brenda and Boobs with their hands tied. What an idiotic mess Boobs made doing that house meeting and calling Matt out. I don't care much for Matt but I love that he has this power at this point where B&R have screwed themselves.

I don't see Andrew & Kathy as people to get out this week, they are no threat and you have to get out people like Brenda & Boobs when you have the chance, so surely Matt will get one of them out. It would be stupid to leave them both in, really really stupid.

Tsylyst   

Julie said Hayden and Kristen have a "secret relationship," referring to earlier in the broadcast when Hayden and Kristen talked in the DR about their showmance and how they are keeping it secret from the other houseguests.

I noticed that the note to HOH mentioned that the have not food is kosher.

Grasping for a new conspiracy theory, I call FOUL! Did America really vote this, arguably the most pleasant, option for the Have-Nots?? I know I was rooting for sardines & kraut all the way. Maybe America is kinder than HTers?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was for baby food and book choy all the way but I had no idea the idea of baby food was going to include baby cookies, cheesy poofs, cream of rice, etc. I was thinking strained peas and carrots from the little bottles. I call Shenanigans!

Shannon   

I was for sardines & kraut too, much worse than baby food,although Libby's baby food and cheesy puffs, etc., was nasty.

fotobrat   

Well the hammies will have plenty of time to practice the gold thing since Andrew is playing they can't have the comp until Sat evening. I wonder how crazy they'll make each other between now and then.