Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Sidhe   

Pushplay,

I doubt Kristen and Hayden's argument will go anywhere. Matt tanked himself out and it's time for him to go. Now that everybody's clear on the fact that they've got a second showmance in the house they'll see this argument for what it is: stalling the inevitable attempt to weaken or destroy it.

Zgiest,

I agree that Brandon and Rachel have been making the oblique case that they're the "good people," probably because they know how bloody irritating it is for fans of BB to hear the case made outright. Kristen, Andrew and Kathy too. And my response to all them would be, "Bollocks."

I don't have a strong dislike of anyone of this cast yet but if they keep that up I'll be hoping they go down one-by-one for it.

Oh, and if the blissfully self-deluded Rachel doesn't stop staring at herself in every reflective surface of the house; that's going to provoke my ire too.

Pushplay   

Well, right after that discussion, Kristen made a point of telling Rachel that Matt was still the person to get out this week. I'm pretty sure that Matt will stay, Kristen and Hayden have said that they gain nothing by keeping Monet. Her argument to Rachel last night after the house meeting was "Monet this week, go after Matt next".

Sidhe   

Hmm. Well, if nothing else it will make the vote mildly interesting this week. Let the game begin, eh?

angelmi   

I am hoping for the announcement and BB to show video of Enzo sneaking and eating and them saying he has to do slop another full week! I bet he DORs.

aminca   

I'll bet Enzo was given a warning in the DR, and we'll hear no more about it.

If tomorrow night's HOH is endurance, I hope that they get slammed into a wall - my favourite endurance comp ever!

Shannon   

Watching the show tonight it was easy to see how Brenda, Moan-nay and Bitchney all use emotional drama to manipulate others. You'd think it wouldn't work so well outside their own families but there it is, working on some Hammies who are suppose to be there besting each other to win half a million. Nope, we have the poor poor pitiful Brenda, and the spoil brat twin princesses whambering away about having to play the game they signed up for.

I'm willing to chip in for a ticket for Howie to show up and go Busto! on all three of them... I wonder if any of them have a little edible doggie at home.

I'd like to see Moan-nay go home then Boobsella (and watch Brenda wail) then Brenda, unless he comes out to play after his man-woman goes home like Dr. Will did.

PhilG   

Seems to me Matt has 6 sure votes: hia stupid alliance, Brendumb, Ragan and Andrew. Britney will likely vote to save Monet, and the 2 invisible women will probably "go with the flow." So I'm expecting an 8-1 vote to boot Monet.

Is it just me, or is this group of Hammies the most unlikeable assemblage of people in one house ... ?

They're not even unlikeable at this point - that would make them somewhat interesting.

Brenchel are warming up to be utterly hateable.

sbell111   
I'd like to see Moan-nay go home then Boobsella (and watch Brenda wail) then Brenda, unless he comes out to play after his man-woman goes home like Dr. Will did.
I'd like to see Brendon go home before Rachel. It would damage both of the primary alliances.

My go home list reads:

Monet

Brendon

Kristen

Kristen is on the list because she is playing a stupid emotional game rather than using her head. (And because she is kind of a hobag. She states that she has a serious boyfriend on the outside, but she brought condoms into the house and quickly fell into a sexual relationship with another hamster.)

Edited by sbell111

Shannon   

I thought about it both ways and it seemed to me if Brenda went home first, Boobsella would just flounder and be tossed soon, but Brendon might have some play in him if she was gone. Of course maybe not, but I know I thought Dr. Will was nothing but a mooning love sick waste of time until Shannon left, then he turned into a hell of a good show. Not that Brendon has shown any signs of being a player but you never know, since he went love sick right off the bat and has been playing to get the showmance over playing to win a game. So I'd like to see her go first.

But you know, Janelle spent the first part of the game mooning over Michael and didn't come out as a real player until he was booted. So who knows, if Brenda goes first maybe Rachel will show a side worth watching. Or maybe they are both total bores and it won't make any difference who goes first, just as long as they quickly get evicted.

I think if Brendon goes first, then Rachel will be more enjoyable to recap because she will go psycho. At this point, Britney doesn't bother me so I don't care if she lasts a few more weeks.

What would probably lead to the most house-wide drama is Andrew or Kathy winning HOH so I'm hoping for that but with little expectation it will actually happen.

My biggest fear is Brendon winning HOH and another week like this last one.

Sophy   

I will say one nice thing about this crew of hammies, and that is that they didn't split into two sides the second day in the house (the good people and the evil people) and are able, for the most part, to get along well and laugh and have fun when they are all thrown together for various lockdowns. Sure, Brit/Monet spew their hateful shit about the others when they are alone, and yes, Andrew tends to isolate himself a bit too much. And yes, there are alliances and Schmoopymances, and yes, Brendon and Rachel absolutely make us all sick. But unlike past seasons (starting with Season 6 I think?) they don't appear to be so absolutely split that they can't have fun with each other. And I find that a relief after the past few seasons, when they couldn't even all be in a room together and be civil. Hell, even their house meeting was tame and somewhat civil.

Cases in point:

* Last night's Hide and Seek game, followed by Charades, with lots of laughter, was kind of fun to watch.

* This morning's HOH lockdown where they chatted easily and laughed together, making fun of Gnatalie like regular HT'ers.

There are other examples of this and yes, they all suck pretty much in terms of doing much interesting or dramatic. But I guess even as boring as they can be, it's nice not to have the usual vile hatred constantly being spewed by one side against the other. The result being they can be pretty funny together at times, especially when Enzo and Lane and Ragan take part in the shenanigans.

I noticed Skippy turned the feeds off early tonight.

Last week it was around 7:30pm ET when they went off.

I'm guessing this might be due to instructions and dressing for an endurance comp?

Were they on inside lockdown all day?