Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Shannon   

I love the house, couldn't figure out why the hammies ran around the rooms with beds and who took what, seemed like they were passing the good bed, I didn't get it. Most the hammies are boring so far.

angelmi   

Got the head phones on listening to that same old waiting for Feeds music. Real just posted on FB there will not be any sound on quad this year.

You know, i came into this year with doubts and reservations about this season. But AG didn't disappoint. This year's house is full of assholes. It's funny how every year i think that i'm done with BB, but it keeps drawing right back in.

RCToros   

Damn it! My feeds are so messed up I can't tell who is who.

Right now, Ragan=Matt, Lane=Enzo, Andrew=Brendon. Yes, the last one makes me sad because Brendon is so pretty and Andrew is not.

It seems like the hamsters have cliqued off pretty quickly. I was happy to see Ragan and Annie fastwhispertalking, I guess the semi-normal ones find each other.

aminca   

What I know so far:

Whoever keeps yelling "Technotronics!" and "You got GOT!" should be taken to the back lot and shot.

Monet bought her "bikini" (does noone say "bathing suit" anymore?) one size too small all around - it's not flattering.

gforce   

I have to laugh at all this "we're putting Kathy up as a pawn, but she's not going home" talk. Have these people never watched this show before? Thursday is a long way away, people. But nah, the pawn NEVER goes home, right?

Being a Cali grrrl myself, I object to any Floridian themes or cast members. We're in L.A., right? Home to beautiful Malibu, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, etc. Why must the house be done in "South Beach" style? Gah, this makes me mad! A San Francisco themed decor would make more damn sense.

Towanda   

I'm enjoying the heck out of the snarky girl trio right now. Britney is cracking me up making fun of Rachel and her boobs. They are also busting on BB sparing no expense on the decor (which I sorta love - sorry Sheena) but feeding them crunchy oat spinners instead of honey nut cheerios.

Oh yay - now they've added Kristen's valley girl voice to the list of snark. Go girls. bwah.

Britney is my new favorite I think. She makes me laugh and that's a plus for a hammie. I'm also rooting for Kathy too cause she's the token "old lady" and Lane cause he's the TX boy.

ETA that the SGTrio consists of Britney, Monet, and Kathy.

Also.... Enzo and Kathy were pretty funny in the hamMOCK earlier - they are keeping track of Andrew and whether or not he has his little "hat" on. He didn't and it cracked them up.

Edited by Towanda

I have to laugh at all this "we're putting Kathy up as a pawn, but she's not going home" talk. Have these people never watched this show before? Thursday is a long way away, people. But nah, the pawn NEVER goes home, right?

In the last 10 minutes I have seen it go from Kathy to Annie and I can only guess how that will change in the next hour...

Enzo is my prediction for most paranoid Hamster this season, I can't wait to see him slowly fall apart.

hefgypsy   

I'm not saying that the house guests are anti semitic, but let's face it. Being 'different' is not a good thing when you're playing Big Brother. Andrew - the BB house is not a place for you to be (and I don't think you'll be there very long!)

gforce   

I don't know - Zach was equally different and after a rough initial patch wound up getting in striking distance of winning. It just depends if the hamsters feel they have bigger threats or not. If he can make himself seem harmless and ineffective, he might have a chance.

jerrye25   

I agree with hefgypsy, I don't think anyone is outright racist or anything like that but early in the season, when people are looking for reasons to put people up, they will find any difference they can to put someone up.

Then at nomination, they'll say, "nothing personal, you're a competitor" which is translated as "It's completely personal, you're different and everyone was united in getting you out because it meant they got to stay."

Edited by jerrye25

Well, some people make a SUPER big deal about being different. I have a very good friend who is an Orthodox Jew. When I stay at her house, I have to be careful about any of my non-kosher food touching her food, but she doesn't run screaming around the house calling attention to her religion like AnJew does. Is that a racist nickname? I don't think so, and my father is a non-practicing Jew. He's the one calling so much attention to himself. The cookie sheet incident was out of control. Did he bring it from home? Then he has to tag it or something. Kaysar quietly practiced his religion and he didn't go on and on about being Iraqi. (What happened to our Iraqi peach? He looks awful!)

Natatas was another blatantly religious person. I hate that. It looks like, besides AnJew, we have a pretty live and let live crowd this season, thank OGG.

angelmi   

I love waking up and reading all night recaps while watching it on BBAD; the tv is so boring but the recappers did such an amazing job of making it fun. First thing I saw was Z talking about a mini melt down on FB so I ran over to see who it was, was glad it was Annie and not Kathy; felt so bad for her being a have not; it is really taking it's toll on the the TOKEN OLD LADY. You can tell she has no energy to even smoke last night and her hair looks like crap from no cold shower.

I am so upset with the crap they did to real; trying to figure out the rooms in the dark is crap; miss the green light that was even better then day light. So Hayden is in HOH alone; the have not room is lawn chairs instead of cots and that is Kathy and Matt and Rachel. In the Palm room do we have the guys Brendon (thank OGG he is on the block so we can check his name on the top of HT) Enzo, Andrew, Lane.

Then we have the red and purple room one queen size bed is that Britney and Monet?

Is Ragan a have not too? I have not seen them eating SLOP, just pop corn and shakes.

Edited by angelmi