spartini   

They need to put the entire house on a liquid diet until this sloppy, smack-happy pig is evicted. If he only ate three times a day it wouldn't be so bad, but of course he's the one person in the house who is ALWAYS shoving something in his mouth. You'd think that would be great, you'd get a break from the constant shit-talking, but no, more punishment.

May I join the Enzo hate train? The guy is... Ugh. His head is so far up Brenden's butt! It's sickening!

I'd love to see Ragan or Britney win the HoH (and then the other win the PoV) so that we see Enzo squirming in earnest! I'd love it even more if he was the lone have-not for next week.

Shannon   

His face when he and Hayden were laying on their stomachs talking on tonight's show, OMG! I wanted to do physical harm to him, just watching that greasy smirk and laughter. Vote him out, I want his lazy ass gone and soon and I want him to never be on my TV again. He literally made me sick. Mostly he's not been on my radar but tonight's edit did it for me.

And really, how can some of them (Brenda can you hear me?) bitch about floaters and non-dish washers and all that, and not be talking about Enzo? He makes Kathy look alive.

KatieLiz   

Who cut EnzHOLE's hair tonight? It looks like he ran into a wee whacker.

ETA: That should be weed whacker, but wee whacker is too fun to change. Maybe it should be wee wee whacker?

ETA again: If it was Matt, then I was right the first time, it was a wee whacker.

Edited by KatieLiz

spartini   

Ha! Vote me out will you? Kick me out of the Brigade will you? Serves him right having to go on live TV looking like a neglected orangutan thanks to a Gremlin cut.

CycleRob   

Good OGG, Enzo was driving me crazy during the HOH competition. Could he have been any more slow with his answers? On at least one occasion The Chenbot had to prod him twice: "I need an answer now, Enzo.......... I need an answer now!" For a minute there I thought he might idiot-stumble his way into the win.

hefgypsy   

...and Enzo throws another competition accidently on purpose.

It's hard enough for him to try to think of the RIGHT answer, but when he's trying to think of the wrong answer, his head could have possibly exploded right there on live TV.

Again, he shows how worthy he is to be called 'Enzo the Asshole'.

Shannon   

Wee Whacker works also because, well, Enzo has a very wee amount of hair to whack.

KatieLiz   

So, if Enzo the Asshole™ is still on the block next Thursday, will he already have a penalty nom for eating the last time he was a Have Not?

Shannon   

Oh KatieLiz that's exactly what I came to post. I so hope he does, even if it's still Brenda who goes, I still want to see Enzo get a penalty nom vote against him from the start.

KatieLiz   

Now that would be a grenade!

If he does have a penalty nom, then there couldn't be a tie vote, so Britney wouldn't be put in the position of having to cast the final vote, should it come to a tie.

Edited by KatieLiz

He got a warning last time - he's not getting anything else unless he does something else. If your already nominated (ala Jen in season 8) then the penalty would be an extra-vote against you.

chrysana   

From the recaps...

3:55pm HT

The other feed on everyone else in the have not room.

Brendon shaved his head.

He says Matt has to go.

Enzo: Things have been going to easy for that kid.

Really Enzo? I believe Matt won two, count them two, HOHs to help keep the Brigade (your alliance) alive, and what have you done Enzo?