hefgypsy   

He's also a TERRIBLE actor! If I had to listen to him say "I don't get it" during the spider/rope competition as he lagged behind and was neck and neck with Kathy, I swear I was going to throw up. He thinks he's awesome and all he is is a slimy parasite, letting his alliance do everything. He thinks he can just get by on his 'personality'. I hope that Matt stays a while so he can turn on him and send him packing so he can go home to wifey (if she'll even have him - what a misogynist!)

Whoever nicknamed him 'Enzo the Asshole' is right on the money. What a creep!

spartini   

Dear OGG:

On Thursday night can I please have the following bleeped from the eviction broadcast: "That's fucked up yo, what's going on? It's crazy in here. You's got me all salty now, yo. What's going on? Oh shit." I want a full on blindside.

Thank you,

Spartini

Please make it so! Enzo is too full of himself/the brigade with no discernable bonafides to justify it. I'd love an icy cold splash of reality thrown in his Meow Meow puss.

I wouldn't think Enzo would be as much a target as Hayden if it came down to Matt turning on the Brigade.

ETA: That would probably lead to something even better than Enzo voted out - watching Enzo live for a week with Kathy and Brendon as his sole allies

Edited by ZGeist

spartini   

I completely agree, with you Z, Haydon would make the most sense. I'm just thinking about 20 steps ahead, like any good little hamster would do and am creating a scenario in my head that tiny clues find their way to Matt that Enzo is really pushing to get him nominated because he's already suspicious of Enzo's behaviour. (according to what I've read anyway, which is pure speculation as well) Plus I can't stand Enzo and I know this would just destroy him, no brigade t-shirts? Not having a hand in directly exposing the brigade? No meow meow?

I would savor Enzo stuck with Kathy and Brendon, because they'd probably hound him night and day, you need to win a competition, step up, you need to start cleaning. Enzo might DOR.

Shannon   

I'm hoping Matt would see Enzo as a traitor, but it's probably just Enzos job in the Brigade to babysit Brenda & Kathy this week.

Minxy   

I think my Enzo hate is only surpassed by ff174's at this point. Especially now that he's on this "who needs the $$ most" bullshit with Weekend at Kathy's. Fucktard, this isn't the Big Brother Charity version.

Pushplay   

According to his own logic, HE should not get the money since he does well (many TVs, big house, etc) and hasn't done shit in the house. I just hate him!

spartini   

I'm gonna throw some hate on the Enzhole as well. Can't stand him. Can't wait to see him on the block. I hope Ragan or Britney (please let her survive this week!!!) are the ones who put him up and out, that would really blow his mind. Ugh.

Enzo on the block would be wonderful! He will become a giant pain in the butt as he runs from person to person to make sure he's safe. I would love to see the other HGs play the "stuck" game with him, and the only one who will talk to him for any length of time will be Kathy.

Pushplay   

I think Britney would put Enzo up. She seems fed up with his "Whaaa happened, this is so craaaazy" M.O.

Suz   

I would also love for Matt to put up Enzo. But I would love it even more if he already has a penalty vote against him for sneaking food when he was a Have Not.