Sardonic   
I don't find him as dislikeable as some of the rest of you do - he comes out with funny lines on a regular basis - but he is pretty useless in there. I can't decide if he's incapable or just lazy. I've also noticed he's absent a lot more often when the rest of the brigade are chilling with the rest of the house. He's spending so much time trying to build up his faux alliance with Brenchel, that he's in jeopardy of becoming the first expendable member. I've also noticed Hayden dropping hints that he'd be too popular with the jury to take to F2. If I was a betting gal, I'd say Enzo will be the first of the brigade to get sent to jury.

I would add to that that he is the only Brigade member that does not have a genuine friendship with anyone else in the house outside the alliance. Lane and Britney... yeah, he might ditch her her to stick with his alliance, but he is genuinely friends with her. Matt gets along with Ragan... I don't think he'd shed many tears if Ragan got voted out, but they are friends. Hayden and Kristen clearly had a pretty close relationship. Enzo... not so much. I can't say he has any enemies at this point, but fewer allies than most. If it DOES come down to an all-brigade final four, he'd paradoxically have an advantage in that nobody would feel personally betrayed by him.

Enzo's dislike of Britney = paranoia that Lane (who I see as his closest ally within the Brigade, and probably his preferred final 2 partner) would ditch him for Britney.

I watch the feeds...and I like Enzo, farts and all. The guy cracks me up - which I suppose makes me a proud member of society's lowest common denominator...Team Meow Meow.

Yeah, he's a pig, a slob, grandiose, self-inflated, and along for the ride. Thing about him is that Enzo KNOWS he is all of these things. He says 'here I am, yous deal wit it', and takes nothing too seriously. Refreshing, in contrast to types like Rachel who hasn't had a genuine, non-self-scripted action/reaction this entire season, or Brendon, whose own delusions of self-superiority and condescension are so misguided they border on the utterly maddening.

Not to mention, Enzo's not as dumb as one might suspect. Matt is clearly target number one in his alliance, and Enzo has positioned himself (yes, by throwing comps and not aligning himself outside the Brigade with anyone) as target number four. Whether one approves of this strategy or not, if it works, it's a good one. Meanwhile, Enzo sits back and listens to his 'enemies', playing the 'I'm alone' card, never commits too much to the conversation, all while gaining info and...playing dumb. In that regard, he's an uncouth version of Ragan - similar strategy, both equally low on the radar at this point.

Or, it could just be I've got a thing for Jersey mooks - that'd be a first, though.

Shannon   

My problem with Enzo is his need to yell Brigade!, he's the looses thread in the group and the one most likely to give them away. And another thing, why, every time I'm eating and reading recaps, does he fart, burp, or stick the inside of his nose toward the camera, much less the fact that the word shit in some form seems to be recapped along with his name??? ACK!

As for his game play, I agree, I think he's doing more than it looks, he's really not all that stupid. And come on, him saying Meow Meow is funny, he's like a big old glalute who's embarrassing the hell out of his family & friends, but he does seem to be playing the game.

KatieLiz   

On BBAD just now, he told Hayden that if Ragan wins HOH next week and he asks him (Enzo) if he'd go up as a pawn against Brendon or Rachel, he'd tell Ragan to go ahead, but he'll will be coming after Ragan next week.

Now, first of all, Enzo would actually have to win something, but, assuming that he has a penalty vote coming for eating on a Have Not week, if he was smart (I know..), it makes sense to take the the pawn deal so the penalty vote would be used and his bhah-gade can still save him. Further down the road, having a penalty vote could hurt him.

Edited by KatieLiz

grapey   

Enzo is playing a smart and low-key game. Gotta hand it to him for this much.

Wondering how the Brigade will finally break-up, during the final weeks. It's inevitable that they'll need to vote each other out.

I think he is playing good strategical and social games, not so much a physical one. I honestly think he perceives himself as the Godfather of the Brigade.

Great description Jazzy. Godfather perfectly describes his perceptions of the Brigade. He conceived the plan, gathered the players, convened early meetings, named the alliance and gave nicknames. He also subtly provided instructions to the group on how to implement their initial strategy of keeping on the down low, making friends with the others and allowing others to get blood on their hands, keeping him safe and off the radar. He didn't bank on Matt, Hayden and Lane making suballiances as well as they appear to have made them. Because he has floated, Matt may be the first to turn on the Brigade, at least cutting Enzo loose, while claiming that he has too many friends. Enzo seems content to watch the game from his proverbial catbird seat. He better watch his back, though. The knife may begin twisting.

With his total lack of game ability, I almost forget that he is a player! He seems to be just someone else in the house..... a male Kathy, if you will. Although, I may take that back.... he did REALLY want to watch that movie! HA!

grapey   

Enzo has made no enemies. He'll step up his physical game once the Brigade is all that is left. He is playing it cool. Watch him slide into the Final 2 like ice skating.

Meow, meow indeed!

Minxy   

Bwah grapey!! He'll step up his physical game! Bwahahaha!!!

The only difference between Enzo and Kathy is the accent. And the hair.

ff174   

As I have stated many dimes during my recaps, Enzo the Asshole is this year's version of Natalie Martinez ... competitionwise, that is.

That was one one of the most pathetic HOH performances ever, last night. I know that he was throwing it, but if he weren't such a turkey, he would have been right up there with Hayden and Lane.

Instead, he was back there with Kathy.

spartini   

I just can't with him any longer. Just the sound of his voice annoys me, and I can't stand the laughing hysterically and repeating "Oh Shit" after every chuckle. It's not the throwing competitions or wrapping Brendon around his little finger, there's just something on a human level that I cannot stand. Can't wait to see him up on the block and freaking out.

Same here. He seems like a scammer. Shifty and repetitive like he's jonesing for something all the time. It's really irritating.