spartini   

Okay, the uhhh...crotch game he's so fond of went up a notch last night. He starts going to town, Britney called him out on it, then he went back for a second round only to pull his fingers out and SMELL THEM! It was disgusting beyond words, but then he said he does this all the time, that he loves the smell of his, I'm going to be sick, NUT MUSK. Ewww! Ewww! Ewwwww!

When all of this is over and Hollywood isn't tripping over themselves to make a star out of him, I fully expect a locally produced, horribly written, terribly acted commercial to pop up in New Jersey with Enzo trying to introduce "Nut Musk by Enzo". Yuck, yuckity, yuck! Ebay buyers beware!

Edited by spartini

Ewwww! is right. What made it even worse (if that's at all possible) is that even after the other HGs laughed at him or showed disgust, he continued to rummage around in his pants and smell his fingers. The fact that he then touches everything in the house is disgusting beyond belief. I'd ask the DR for gloves and hand sanitizer. He is vile.

Does anybody besides me think Enzo is going to keep throwing comps to the end and let the other Brogade members do all the work? Disgusting. Good luck with that strategy. His ass better not even get to the final two.

Sardonic   

I actually don't think that his strategy is terrible. Although I have mixed feelings on him, I think that he's in the right alliance (although I note that unlike Hayden with Kristen, Lane with Britney, and Matt with Ragan, he has no escape parachute) and isn't likely to be targeted any time soon, even if anyone does start targeting the brigade... Matt and Hayden are the ones above the radar, not Enzo.

I'm certain every year I block out some of the minor irritants of the houseguests - like the eating, but holy crap Enzo is almost unbearable to listen to when he is eating. He sounds exactly like what anglemi is always calling him - a pig! Mercifully, he is also an inhaler so it doesn't last as long as it could.

I give Enzo credit for as much has he's been mocking them he is sitting at the kitchen table and talking to Brendon and Rachel.

Edited by IceManNYR

He's gathering material for upcoming Enzo-tainment - when he recounts the conversation to the Brigade complete with The Face and the obligatory rhetorically "What are yous tawkin' about?"

The only thing worse than listening to Rachel laugh is listening to Enzo eat. It is disgusting. Yes, shovels it in so quick it doesn't last that long, but the thing is, if there's food around, he's eating it.

A side note - Enzo is the husband of an old co-workers' very good friend from college. Wifey was bragging to everyone that her husband was on the show. I have a feeling that after realizing that the entire world is now privy to his disgusting habits, she may regret having made that decision.

Rainbo   

I want Enzo to go simply because he sounds like a pig eating from a slop bucket when he eats. I always have to change the feeds when he eats and/or drinks.

Each day, I think Enzo loses just a bit more of the meaning of the "secret" part of the secret alliance of 4. I think he needs to stop whining about the Brigade not being able to meet in the HoH and stop bragging about the Brigade t-shirts. His ego can easily get in the way of their success. If any of these guys is going to mess up, I'd be willing to bet good money it will be Enzo.

Edited by geekchicklet

I agree, geekchicklet. And he's really starting to have delusions of granduer. He keeps talking about how famous he thinks he'll be when he gets out - agents, being mobbed be the press, etc. He's in for a rude awakening.

chrysana   

One never knows...maybe there is a market for his Nut Musk by EnzoTM and he'll be flooded with offers.

TM spartini

Edited by chrysana

spartini   

I usually don't mind the behind the back comments and mocking that the hamsters do, but he used the C word against Britney today. You are dead to me you useless piece of crap, I'd tell you to eat a hot steamer but I can't stand listening to you and the gaping maw that is your mouth.

ff174   

What I don't quite understand is why he remains popular with the viewing audience. I'd chalk it up to good editing (I don't watch the network show), but even Jokers has him as the 4th most popular hammy. Those posters are actually watching the feeds.

I don't get it. I dislike him more that Rachel and Brendon. She's a delusional whack job. Brendon has been spending most of his time behind books causing him to be socially awkward.

He also is a dickhead.

Enzo is a cocky, raging asshole

I don't find him as dislikeable as some of the rest of you do - he comes out with funny lines on a regular basis - but he is pretty useless in there. I can't decide if he's incapable or just lazy. I've also noticed he's absent a lot more often when the rest of the brigade are chilling with the rest of the house. He's spending so much time trying to build up his faux alliance with Brenchel, that he's in jeopardy of becoming the first expendable member. I've also noticed Hayden dropping hints that he'd be too popular with the jury to take to F2. If I was a betting gal, I'd say Enzo will be the first of the brigade to get sent to jury.