tooletta   

Enzo is going to lose it having to be a Have Not for another week. I expect him to sneak more food.

spartini   

Quick! Someone make note of the exact pattern of his baldness, by Tuesday he'll be pulling out his hair and eating it. Throw a little salsa on it, bing bang boom, it's a bewdiful thing!

tooletta   

FYI, from the recaps:

Enzo is done with fishsticks. He’s interested to see what the new food is. He’s “in the penalty box” – so he’s in trouble for the cheese!

9:30 p.m. HT

Anyway, Enzo eating cheese out of the refrigerator is addressed. He got scolded by the BB OGGs, and if it happens again, he gets a nomination...

Sophy   

I've also read on a couple of other sites that Enzo ate a piece of pizza last night after the HOH comp, and that may have been what finally got him the warning? As much as I enjoy Enzo, the fact that Kevin and Jeff got an extra day of Have-Not last year for accidentally eating ONE grape (Kevin) and accidentally taking a drink of Gatorade (Jess) -- I don't get why they are being so easy on Enzo. Granted, he's still a Have-Not this week -- but the eating I've seen him doing (the cheese) and heard about (the pizza) are obviously not accidental and are pretty blatant.

tooletta   

I did not see him eating the pizza. He wanted to. He even basically said, "screw it, I'm having some", and actually reached for some, but Kathy shooed him away and told him not to do it.

Sophy   

Update: I am watching BBAD on DVR right now, and at 9:30pm HT Enzo is telling Rachel and Kristen and Hayden how he's in the "penalty box" right now because Britney was eating a piece of pizza and he "just snapped" and grabbed it and started eating it. Rachel asked what happened and he said he got called to the DR and got a warning, then quick Skippy takes me to quiet Kathy and Andrew in the Cabana Room. So evidently he did eat some pizza, but all he got was a warning.

Then the BB voice warns Enzo not to talk about DR sessions with other houseguests.

I didn't see him eat it -- but he admits that he did so who knows.

ETA: At 9:47pmHT, Brendon asks him if he ate the whole piece after Enzo admits he ate some pizza (Enzo is on a LR couch with Brit at the time). Skippy cuts away quickly as they are talking, like they don't want us to know about it?

Edited by Sophy

It's ridiculous that he only got a warning! It would have been one thing to warn him after the cheese, but after eating pizza too??!!!

Shannon   

There needs to be swift and hard penalties for this stuff Enzo is doing, and for all of them, like the singing crap, make them pay through the nose.

RCToros   

From what I gathered on the feeds, it looks like he hasn't been told his punishment yet. Britney and he speculated he would get a penalty nom.

jerrye25   

Thanks Enzo, the stereotype wasn't all the way complete until you used "bros before hos" on the show.

Shannon   

Enzo could be funny, with all that silly Meow Meow stuff if he had some charm, but he's just farting and eating and I hate the camera angle up his nose, it's like a huge twin cave up there *shudder*

Just when I think he's kind of fun, he does something gross and childish. Plus I hate the name Brigade.

ff174   

Good OGG, this guy loves to put his hand down his pants. Matt does too, but he just shoves his hand down the front of his pants and keeps it there.

Enzo puts his whole hand in his pants, grabs his junk, and starts batting it around the inside of his pants for a good minute or so. Today he did it in front of Britney.

Just another reason not to like the guy.