jerrye25   

I would actually feel the same, but I would watch muted. An annoying voice with big boobs is just BB9 Natalie.

But let's get back to Enzo. Has he been wandering around doing the strat thing since the feeds started last night. In my couple hours, that's all he's been doing. He's gonna play a little too hard and sometime around week 4 or 5, he's gonna Enzo his way right out of the house.

Well, dammit, I think he's a handsome guy except for the lousy hair plug job. Can you - anyone? - imagine him a decade ago? He's got a great face! My son is already walking around the house doing "miu miu." I find it amusing. It's only Day One and I'm likely to lose my patience with him, but for now, I think he's my favorite, homophobic comments aside. I can't wait to bust his buawls!

gforce   

I agree, jerrye. He's just always ON. It's exhausting to watch.

From lurker's recap:

Enzo is strategering. He's thrown up one arm, over his head. It's possible his armpit has more hair than his head.

Perhaps that's where they got the hair plugs.

Sardonic   

I kind of feel bad for him. He is clearly not taking having his hairline recede well at all. The combination of hairplugs and stupid hats... oh, it is cringeworthy.

Edited by lurker
unnecessary quote

I know! What is really going on up there? Are those actual hair plugs? He really is funny in a caveman sorta way.

Shannon   

As a woman who has thinning hair (is there no mercy! I am already fat & ugly, must I be bald too!!) anyway....my hair resembles Enzo's and I haven't had hair plugs (I wish I could afford that) it's just that the hairs are so far apart it looks like you stuck a few here and there on a cue ball. Then he adds hair product to make it look greasy and thus even more like plugs in a bald spot...then again, maybe they are hair plugs. Either way, let me tell you, losing your hair is a bitch. Wanders off to grumble

spartini   
Ragen is teasing Enzo with big words and Enzo does not like them.

He probably needs hand gestures and face-twisting to make sense of anything.

So, according to the recaps .. Enzo has been sneaking cheese while being a have not. Why is nothing happening to him for it??

Then again, that gives him the chance to make B&M think he's on their side but not have to really vote to keep Moan-nay. So maybe he's doing it on purpose.

Oh Lordy, sneaking cheese to get a vote penalty to flip the house would be the most brilliant move I have seen so far. Especially if it worked! I would love to see someone work they system like that.

ff174   

I am guessing that they will eventually punish Enzo. It just takes time. The Skippys can't decide upon an appropriate punishment. They have to round up TPTB (i.e. Grodner and other producers) and discuss what is appropriate.

Remember, that it took quite a while to finally toss Chima, and she was breaking the rules for a couple of weeks before she jumped off the cliff and tossed her mike into the hot tob.

Oh, that's right. According to Natalie, it fell into the HT.

melonfish, I seriously doubt that Enzo is thinking upon those lines. First of all, he is not that bright. Second of all, he has no idea what the penalty would be.

Edited by ff174

Sidhe   

I don't know how good Enzo's game will be on the whole, but I really dig his hustler's humor and easy grin.

This is a pretty dull cast, so I'm always relieved when Enzo's on the scene.