tooletta   

Yes, but what would Enzo do? *glances at topic title*

Edited by tooletta

Whatever he calls it, you know he's going to complain it's not as good as his "ma's".

grapey   

Someone called it on the first page. He's our Housewife from New Jersey.

LOVE his attitude and self-love-me-I'm-hot-ness. Lots of fun from Enzo this season.

Did I understand him right? He and his wife and kid are living at home with his mama? That's not exactly the sign of a good realtor.

Shannon   

So far I don't like him, but oh was a cutie-patootie baby! How can these people leave their babies?

demgirl   
Yes, but what would Enzo do?

For a Klondike bar?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing get rejected from the cast of Jersey Shore 3 and apply for Big Brother.

spartini   

Leave the gun, take the cannoli, but more importantly don't EVER take your hat off! He's what would happen if you were experimenting with genetics and managed to combine the Gotti's, Russell (survivor) and I'm totally stealing from demgirl (MUCH love) the contents of the Jersey Shore hot tub.

grapey   

Well he ain't boring, I'll give him that much! Let's plan on him staying in the house all summer. If he don't, it's curtains for snoozefest HG's who are left.

I give credit where credit is due - being able to work up moral indignation at someone saying you have a gang/alliance which in fact you do have is a true BB talent.

Never thought I'd say this, but after watching the feeds today, I think Enzo may be my favorite Hammie. He's the perfect blend of stereotypical; just enough to be amusing yet not annoying. He's starting the brigade toward an Annie boot. And, lastly, he is juvenile enough to adjust his package, fart, and scratch his ass (full bare hand down the back of his pants). Ewww, you say? Recapping nuggets, I say!

Plus, I'm a sucker for an accent.

Magpie   

I was just thinking the same thing, cops, and I haven't even fired up the feeds yet. Just from reading the recaps, I'm thinking he may quickly replace Annie as my fave.

gforce   

Eh. Not here - not liking him at all. Not to say he doesn't make good recapping, but the conversation I just watched with him, Monet and Kathy made them seem as non self-aware as the Friendship.

jerrye25   

Maybe it's a chick thing (jerrye25 said in his best Enzo account) because I've only been watching the feeds for an hour or so and I can't stand him either. His constant strategy and need to dominate a conversation is bugging me.

If he had Rachel's boobs, you and gforce would feel differently. Just sayin'.

Speaking of Rachel's boobs, you two will be glad to know that on Cam 1 just a few moments ago there was a full-on nip slip appearance of her left breast. To the Flashback mobile!

He's really nervous all the time - just as bad as Annie in his own unique way.

Maybe it's a chick thing (jerrye25 said in his best Enzo account) because I've only been watching the feeds for an hour or so and I can't stand him either. His constant strategy and need to dominate a conversation is bugging me.