fotobrat   

No, not Matthole, I'm getting more of an Adam vibe. Week three he'll be setting up his drug ring with the other hammies.

ff174   
From his bio:

What are you afraid of: Rats and AIDS

Was this in his CBS bio? I'm only seeing the rats mention in it now.

Full disclosure: I copied it from Sucks, and they can be a little heavy handed. I did not read it myself.

ETA:

Someone got a screenshot of the original posting.

Edited by ff174

Minxy   

When I read his CBS bio yesterday AIDS was listed as one of his fears.

spartini   

Enzo has managed to hit every last one of my buttons...I cannot stand him, naturally he'll make it to the bitter end. I have a feeling Enzo and Ragan are going to have some very interesting conversations. Can't wait to hear him pontificate his views on life, he's like Jessie, minus the muscles, but I'm guessing twice the ego.

More like "Bozo".

Now that's a nickname I can get behind!

I love that the accomplishment of which he's most proud is his real estate license....bet that came in really handy these last two years. Wonder what his wife and child(ren) think about that response. Idiot.

spartini   

Hopefully he'll provide us with a really fantastic freak out. I'm thinking back to Joshua's night of tinfoil terror clinging to bible and jumping and shouting over everything. I'm so excited!

Why do all the freaks come from Bayonne? Ok, don't answer that.

When we form the posse to hunt his ass down and kill him for ruining the season, I can provide a crash pad.

angelmi   

I hope hearing the people behind the walls freak him out thinking there are rats in the walls.

fotobrat   

I hope someone brings their pet rat and holds it up to the 2-way mirror with a flashlight. This guy annoys me, he's every Italian stereotype all at once. If he uses the term "gravy" for tomato based pasta sauce I may break my TV.

MrsGryn   

Isn't using gravy instead of sauce just a colloquialism, though? I never understand why that's considered a bad thing.

fotobrat   

It's slang, but it's considered rather low class slang by many Italian-Americans and many Italian-Americans outside NY/NJ. For example my grandmother would slap me at the table if I called it "gravy" the same as if I had cursed.

uaintjak   

Anyone who calls spaghetti sauce "gravy" should be slapped, in my opinion, and I'm not even Italian. Gravy is something you put on roast and mashed potatoes.

If your around a group that calls it gravy, you call it gravy. If your around a group that calls it sauce, you call it sauce. Doing anything else will start WW III, create hard feelings, and lead to lifelong grudges.