I'm going to laugh my ass off when he doesn't win the America's Favorite 25k that they all have convinced him is in the bag.

Penalty! Penalty! Penalty! (Attica!)

I would like to pick and choose when to enforce the rules. This time/this guy? Yup.

liza   

I can't believe he can just eat with no penalty. Last season, Jeff shipped gatorade and had no warning and got an extra day of being a have not, same with Kevin.

tbundy   

As much as I want Matt GONE - there has to be consequences for ignoring the rules. If not - why have them if they let him get away with it. On the CBS Board - someone suggested that Julie say "there is no vote tonight - Enzo - for multiple violations - you have been evicted". Wouldn't that be a hoot? Wouldn't that put all future hammies on notice that they have to obey the rules? And since TPTB seem to want Matt to stay - go for it!!! Expect the Unexpected!!!

Edited by Reality Watcher

ams3030   

I would so freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE that. I wanted Enzo gone last week. I would love to see Matt stay.

brafish   

As much as I'd like Matt to stay over Enzo, it's just not going to happen. If Matt's going to turn the house around, it has to be done today and I doesn't appear like he's been setting the table. It does look like he probably got Regan back, but he needs two more (or one more if Enzo ends up with an extra penalty vote). I still don't see it. Brendan isn't going to turn on his only perceived buddies. Hayden and Lane seemed to be hitched to Enzo more than Matt for whatever reason.

What exactly has Enzo done to earn such loyalty? I think it's mostly just hanging out with the BG more than Matt had been and being the first one willing to attack one of the other members of the BG. If you're Lane, Hayden, it's better to be on the side that's taking out one of the other 4 than to be the guy to get axed.

I'll be really surprised if BB even addresses the peanut on the live show. And even if they do, I don't think it will matter.

ams3030   

Have the other HG said anything about him eating food? If they haven't that may be why TPTB have not addressed it.

Damn you hammies!! Y'all need to start playing the damn game!!

Edited by ams3030

tbundy   

I don't think it should be up to the other hammies - that's why they have cameras 24/7. The feed watchers have definitely seen it - so you know CBS has to know about it. Just to shake them up a bit - SOMETHING dire has to happen. Enzo has been thumbing his nose at the rules - he must pay. (But I still want Matt to GO!)

Kareny   

This has been bothering me all season and I'm finally going to come out with it:

I can't believe Enzo is really 32.

There. I said it. Maybe he just looks old for his age, but I think that's part of what's creeped me out about him all season.

I know his official press says he is, so "officially" he's not lying.

But let me just point out that according to this, he is younger than Matt and Ragan. I know they're both tiny guys who come off as younger than they are, but I still just can't wrap my head around it. He seems so much older to me. Late 30's, if I had to guess.

Sometimes I can sort of see 32, but usually I don't. Maybe it's the hair. Maybe it's the facial wrinkles.

Since Enzo is clearly the pinnacle of honesty and forthrightness in this house, it must just be me.

Kareny   

True, I'm sort of stretching by saying late 30's, just to make the 32 mildly conceivable. But I'd believe early 40's before I'd believe early 30's.

Also, Andrew was officially 39 (didn't he lie and say 34?). Enzo: Seven years younger than Andrew? Not buying it.

Edited by Kareny

Alleykat   

I am dead now. Copssister had kill'd me.

I don't know who's going to finally get rid of this guy, but I am really only watching this show right now to see this happen. Frankly, if he makes it to F2 I will probably smash my tv set (which really wouldn't pain me because it's old and I want a flat screen). But, still. I know each season there's someone that disgusts me to the point that I respond to seeing this person by making a face and matching noise indicating my disgust each time they appear on my tv screen. I can't remember who it was last season (possibly Jesse - because I made that noise/face last night when he sprang from Pandora's Box - Damn you, Grodner!). However, this season it quickly became Enzo and his traveling show featuring disgusting human behaviors. He eats like a pig at the trough, he constantly spews f-bombs (not that I'm overly sensitive, but come on!) and then there's the near constant self-stimulation or scratching of what I'm sure is a pathetic example of his manhood.

Just make him go away. Please?! Someone. I don't ask for much in this world, but this is one of those times when I am near the point of wanting to vomit every time I see him.