hefgypsy   

Enzo in a penguin suit. I couldn't be happier. I have never laughed so hard watching the live feeds. He is still trying to act 'cool', doing his Enzo the Ass hole shtick but it just comes off hilarious while he wears that thing. Thank you BB for giving me the best laugh of the season.

Edited by hefgypsy

spartini   

How about Enzo in a penguin suit sitting on a couch with Julie? That would definitely make me happier! Please oh please let the be-suited curse of eviction hold true!

Pushplay   

Enzo just said he didn't buzz in for the "shave your head" thing and if he had, he would have won the POV.

Why didn't you do it, dude? You have less hair than Casper! Zzzzzziiiiing!

Edited by Pushplay

spartini   

I think Enzo wants to take Brendon to the final two with him. Makes sense, if he has all the brigade members plus Britney and Ragan in the jury he knows he wins. Excuse me while I go throw up now having imagined a scenario in which Enzo fails his way to final 2.

gforce   

spartini, I am now fully expecting this to happen. That way, any other scenario that may happen will seem positive.

I don't think Enzo is the only person to consider the strategy of trying to take Brendon (or having Brendon take them) to final 2. I think Hayden is also considering it.

Enzo makes me sick. I'm tired of him saying f this & f that & watching him playing with himself on showtime made me disgusted.

Edited by tooletta

Check out 1:14 HT on the flashbacks - Enzo reaches into his penguin suit and pulls something out which he quickly eats. I wasn't particularly big on the idea his eating while a Have Not reached the penalty stage the last time he was a have not but this is starting to get ridiculous now. It's nothing more than a nibble but he's "nibbling" all the time AFTER receiving a prior warning. He needs to get threatened with a vote on the next violation, no matter how minor or unintentional if not receiving an actual vote at this point. The rules, even as made up as the BB rules seem to be sometimes, have to mean something or otherwise why bother with the Have/Have-Not competitions.

ETA: To add a disgusting tidbit, after watching from a couple of different angles it appears that Enzo grabbed peanuts, originally thrown around the backyard by Matt and Hayden, off the nasty astroturf ground and was eating them

Edited by ZGeist

angelmi   

IF Enzo gets that vote Matt might pull it off, how bad for Enzo to go out in the penguin suit because he broke the rules! I would love it.

spartini   

You people are cruel! I wish I hadn't read this, I wish TPTB actually followed through on enforcing the rules with this idiot. I would love Enzo's inability to abide by anything but his own rules to send him packing on Thursday night. There wouldn't be a dry seat in the house! Well, okay, maybe only my house.

Haha, I LOVE that Enzo has sunken so low as to scavenge peanuts from the ground whilst wearing that ridiculous penguin suit. This is the desperate state I like to see such hammies. Now kick him while he's down with a penalty please!

angelmi   
Enzo makes me sick. I'm tired of him saying f this & f that & watching him playing with himself on showtime made me disgusted.

I was watching BBAD and that was totally disgusting too, he has to know the camera are every where by now. AND HIS and Brendon's mouths really need to go; my grandkids came running in and i had the speakers up and could not get to them fast enough before they heard the F word 20 times. BUT he was runny walking around the pool in his costume, my grands were watching him and could not figure out why he was in that thing.

I would not have a dry seat for sure if WE get told he is gone for breaking the rules.

spartini   

I'm normally not one to get all into the manipulation of the game as I hated that they let Rachel into the house again and let her leave the pretzel message. But I would be willing to overlook that if they pounded Enzo with enough penalty votes to have him walk out on the house on Thursday. I think I'd be so happy that I'd cry!

The eating is bad, the nutmusk collecting is awful, the mouth on his is deplorable, but what really just drives me insane...the thing he does with his mouth when he's implying a "blah blah blah" I don't know how else to describe it but every time he does it I want to bitch slap him with a cast iron skillet. There is NOTHING redeeming about this man.

I hope the next POV comp is called "Touch anything and get AIDS" just so he's bounced up out of the house.

Kareny   

Well, looks like Penguingate is really lighting up the internet this morning, at least at Jokers and on Twitter. This might be a hard one for Production to ignore. It'll be interesting to see what happens once the hammies are up and when the day staff comes on duty.

I'd love to see a penalty vote for the Penguin - it wouldn't really change anything, since I don't see Matt swinging Brendon/Lane/Hayden to vote Enzo out over him so it would still be 3-2 with Matt out the door (or even 4-1 if Ragan's as over it as he seems to be), but it'd be nice to strike a little fear into him and any other future cheaters.

I don't understand why people keep telling the hammies Enzo is so popular (Lane's mom, Rachel) - where are they getting this from?

I was mad nothing happened last night he was sneaking food. Others have been penalized for doing it without meaning to.. at least by having an extra day of it. He has gotten nothing but a warning. Of course, since nothing was done .. he probably felt he could get by with it again.