chrysana   

I agree Shannon, I don't really care about the lie. I wish he hadn't lied as I don't know that he needed to, he should have saved that story to pull out of his pocket IF needed (during questioning from the jury). I also agree that the houseguests will have difficulty forgiving that whopper when they find out, most likely when they get home. He really should be reflective about her, or fake worrying about her, every once in awhile.

I still like him as a player.

Edited by chrysana

I believe the lie has screwed him out of final 2 contention - who wants to go before the jury against the "guy with the dying wife"?

chrysana   

Stamp that Kimmie, he's going to have to win his way to the finals. Well, with the way Regan is carrying on, maybe he'd take Matt to the finals.

spartini   

The most popular opinion circulating is that neither the POV winner nor the HOH can be nominated but anyone else is fair game. I can't imagine he'd ever consider screwing Ragan over like that, but man I wish he could put up Brendon.

I am going to hope and pray that Matt does not screw up between now and Thursday in his attempts to sooth the worries of Ragan and the brigade and say too much. If he hints too much, he could lose the DPOV.

CycleRob   

I think the BB OGGs are going to grant Matt a whole lot of leeway on this, though. They want him to use the DPOV on Thursday because it will make DOOG TV, and I doubt they'll disqualify Matt for hinting too much. He'd have to really mess up before they'd do anything, I think.

liza   

Now I hope that Matt gets wind that the Brigade is going to cut him loose and puts up Enzo or Hayden. I hope he doesn't put up Britney and Kathy seems a waste for a fun Thursday show, but I would guess he puts up Kathy.

spartini   

Just for making Brenda look like a little bitch again this week, I am TEAM GREMLIN! Can't wait for Thursday night and see what he comes up with!

Minxy   

If he wastes the DPOV on Weekend at Kathy's, he is dead to me. At least for an hour or two.

liza   

I would hope that Matt would know he would lose in jury to any of the Brigade so this might be the time to make a move. It could out the brigade, so the house would be mad at all of them and he could spin it like he was approached and didn't want to say no and be targeted. I really hate that the Brigade members are using Matt just to discard him in the end.

But Matt is hard to read, there are times I think he is aware he is #4 in the Brigade and there are times I am not sure. But if he catches on that he will be voted out instead of Lane after carrying them, he might turn.

brafish   

I don't think it's set in stone yet that he's #4. If the Brigade makes it intact, it may come down to who has the most blood on their hands. Enzo would drop Hayden in a microsecond if he thought his odds were better against Matt. Matt has that whole dying wife thing actually working against him at that point.

If Matt drops the hammer on enough people he suddenly becomes desireable. All depends on how things go down.