His profile isn't that bad but his bit in the video intro made me want to throat punch him. He's like a baby Dick.

Minxy   

Based solely on his CBS profile (damn you work and no video!) I'm claiming Matt as mine till I deem him too stupid to live.

tooletta   

Having just watched the video, I think you're going to want to retract that, Minxy.

uaintjak   

I think he's dorkily cute. And he was in a band called "Shooting Blanks." Matty, I choose you.

jerrye25   
He looks like Ken Jennings' younger, stupider brother.

Possibly the funniest description of any person ever.

Although the same way I will root for the hot girls early, I will always root for a web developer (since it's also my current position). But it will all change just a week or two in.

Shannon   

He has the kind of homely look that annoys me, but I holding my breath on this one, he could be fun.

spartini   

I want to like him so very much, have avoided the video and will do so until the first episode airs. He could be a lot of fun. Why do I constantly set myself up for disappointment? Wait a second, no, why does FUG constantly set me up for disappointment?? Hopefully this Matt will scrub away the stank of wonky-eyed Matt of BB9 'fame.'