grapey   

Brendon, you are a fool. You tolda Rachel you'd save her if you win POV.

You big dumb guy! Do you think if Rachel wins POV, she'll save you, or herself? Give me a break.

I honestly hope now that he does win POV, saves her, and gets voted out. He deserves it.

spartini   

Am I being silly or is Brenda slowly getting closer and closer to coming off as homophobic? Seriously, I'm curious whether I am seeing something that isn't there or not.

Also, I'm really not down with his misogynistic superiority complex. Hate him so much. It also says a great deal about him that he's only willing to pick fights with the three people he perceives to be the weakest in the house. He's the douchest douche alive. Hope he gets sent packing next week!

He has been using some slurs in the direction of Matt and Ragan - always in private though. It just adds another layer of despicable to his already horrifying personality.

angelmi   

I am so sick of Brendon I would not be able to pick who to vote out between the two. People complain about Brit's bashing of them but Brendon is doing his share of bashing all others. I do think he treats Kathy and Britney like shit more then just defending his 2KRach. Even the first HOH when Kathy was taking care of Rach while Brend was have not, he was jealous of Kathy/Rach time. Then when 2nd HOH when Brit/Rach were taking all their mud/baths together he could not leave them alone. HE does not want her to have any one else but him. HE is as socially ackward as Andrew was. And I don't think if Annie/Rach had not talked to him first would he have hooked up with them at all. HIS Crying over losing 2 HOH's that were because he was has huge feet is just as bad as the days before the comps when he KNEW he was going to win, and the night before POV's when we had to listen to him, I will win and save you all NIGHT long. HE IS A LOSER!

Brendouche commented to Matt last night, as the two met privately in HOH:

"There's a fatal flaw with some of the players in this game - they have two X chromosomes. Women are just too emotional for this game."

You know, because he's been Mr. Gameplay...in between whining about being a have-not two for two weeks, whining about 'rigged' comps, crying to Rachel about how much he [unrequitedly] 'loves' her...yeah, all business and strategy there.

WOMEN are too emotional?? Is he calling HERself out or what?

Edited by Just Kimmie

Skamper   

Just wondering, Brendon is a swim coach, has anyone seen him in the pool, much less swimming?

I had high hopes for Brendon then he had to screw it up and hook up with Rachel.

ff174   

I don't think that hooking up with Rachel turned him into a douchebag. I am sure that he had that covered long before he entered the BB house.

chrysana   
Just wondering, Brendon is a swim coach, has anyone seen him in the pool, much less swimming?

I spent 10 years of my life as a lifeguard/swimming instructor; first as a part-time and summer job and I also did some time year-round full time. All I can say, is after spending so much of my time in and around chlorinated water because I had to, I rarely feel the urge to dip my toe in a pool now. So, I'm not going to base if he is or isn't a swim coach on how much time he logs in the BB pool.

I can't wait until the Brendon/Rachel duo is split up. They make me want to puke.

Edited by chrysana

Was just thinking that what makes Brendon so fun to watch is the massive gap between how smart he thinks he is and what he actually knows. The delusional ideas he tries to implant in the minds of the others are just endlessly entertaining. I just watched him inform Hayden that the "alliance" of Britney, Lane and Ragan will ultimately take over the house unless they are stopped. Why is it so funny to see someone who just has no clue?

A guy like Enzo...he's Enzo. He says, 'Meow, meow." He farts. He's who he is and he hopes America loves him for it.

But Brendon, oh lordy, lordy, lordy.

Kareny   

I agree completely, MockTurtle. It's so unfortunate that the BB editors already cast Matt and Lane in the role of the clowns, so there's no more room on the broadcast show for Brendon and his buffoonery. Brendon is unintentionally hilarious with this stuff.

It's so much funnier that he is SO SURE he's right, because he's smarter than everyone else (and it never occurred to him that anyone else in the house could be getting away with lies about their academic credentials, Ragan). Matt is a lot of talk but ultimately quick to admit when he's wrong, most of Lane's shtick is just that, but Brendon's full-speed-ahead douchebagginess and mistaken assumptions are positively hilarious.

chrysana   
4:10 PM HT

Also, Ragan apparently stepped on Brendon’s foot (off-camera?) and this is dissolving into the next round of drama in the house.

How can Brendon be mad about this? By his own admission he has big old clown feet; how is a person supposed to not step on them? His feet are so big they've caused him to lose two HOH competitions. Brendon should be appologizing to Regan about his foot obstructing Regan.

Absolutely. It's the "I know a little bit of trivia or small fact about this subject, therefore I must be an expert" attitude where he feels the need to expound endlessly on every single topic of conversation. It drives me so crazy that I find myself yelling at the TV to shut up.

From the $2 Chuck at Trader Joe's (of which he didn't know the back story, just enough to mention it) to the guano comment regarding bats last night, I was ready to throw my TV out the window during BBAD. He really needs to learn to listen more and talk less.

gforce   

From spartini's comment in the Rachel thread:

He has also made claim that his father is never proud of anything he accomplishes, but I just thought that was Brendon being whiney, bitch-ass Brenda.

I think that probably explains a lot right there. He seems to feel at some level a real need for approval, to the point where he pushes people away. I've known people like that, and though I feel for them for the trials of their past, they're a real pain to deal with on a daily basis.

I am all good with houseguests talking to America, but he's being an idiot right now. His back is to the backdoor. Anyone could walk right in and hear what he is saying!