spartini   

Gah! Watching Brendon and Rachel is like watching a Lifetime movie. Those two together are toxic in more ways than one.

I hope Brendon loses in a spectacularly horrible fashion in the HOH (as in Kathy takes him out bad) so we can listen to him brendon about how the contest wasn't fair, and it wasn't geared towards his intelligence and whoever beat him had an unfair advantage. *sing song voice* Someone was always picked last for group sports...

Edited by spartini

Brendon = officially whipped.

He is agreeing to spray tan Rachel, even though he doesn't know much about it - asking her if it comes off in the shower, etc.

Then there's this...

Nothing is less masculine than bending over your showmance's legs and painting her toenails.

And the girls are worried that they'll be outnumbered?

Gah! He can't leave soon enough for me.

ff174   
Brendon = officially whipped.

Nothing is less masculine than bending over your showmance's legs and painting her toenails.

Plus, as the fabulous Zgeist reported, he painted an effing heart on her toenail.

How fucked up is that?

I've requested it before, but seriously ...

Brendon, turn in your man card ... not that I think that you actually had one in the first place.

I love that the other houseguests find his conversation and company so unbearable that they have devised a game of stranding him with other players and then laughing from afar.

I could spend an hour listing all the things I find objectionable about him. He's pedantic, moralistic, naive, resentful, childish, creepy, controlling, and passive-aggressive. If given the choice of hanging out with Boogie or Brendon, I'd hang out with Boogie.

His constant commentary about food are grounds for divorce right there. I think if Rachel gained one pound he would be all over her about how fat she's getting. He would not shut up this morning about how much sugar was going into something Rachel was making. I wanted to punch him.

jerrye25   

So wait, this Stuck With Brendon game is real? I thought it was something one of the HT recappers came up with. Are the hammies actually playing this?

Kareny   

They talked about it last night on BBAD and I think they called it "getting trapped". "Stuck with Brendon" is HT nickname for it, but the game itself is totally real, and hilarious.

Based on various recaps I've read, I think Lane and Britney started it, but most of them are in on it now. Enzo apparently "got trapped" yesterday and walked away from it with an offer of an alliance, which he proceeded to boast about to the rest of the house. That's what Ragan and Britney were laughing about on BBAD.

Edited by Kareny

He is completely objectionable. When I stare at his picture all day and think of him painting my toes, I can barely stand it.

Shannon   

Her sugar intake shouldn't bother him nearly as much as her booze intake. Not only will the booze make her fatter faster than sugar would, it will also eat up what's left of her brain and makes her act stupid. Of course I love when she acts stupid, but his mom isn't going to.

Kareny   

Did anybody catch enough of this morning's HOH lockdown to determine whether or not Brendon's actually a Scientologist? Because that would make so much sense, somehow.

ETA: Apparently he had a sales job working for Scientologists. Still...

Edited by Kareny

spartini   

Oh Brenda, you're so predictable! Brendon away my dear, Brendon away...what's that? The competition wasn't geared for a man of your impressive stature. I am so happy that the chances of you and your master leaving this week are increasing by the minute and the fact that you're going to go out whining and complaining that it wasn't fair just makes it all the sweeter. You're such a little bitch!

Sardonic   

Poor little Brendon, who couldn't have his vaguely psychotic girlfriend save his whiny ass again.

spartini   

I wonder how much his bill is going to be with Rachel by the time this is all over with. Someone blew his stipend on a Vegas hooker. This will only serve to reinforce his desire for a prenup.